Chapter 24

Lisa's pov

I've been checking every room scanning every nurses at the hallway but I can't find the face I was searching for.

Jennie and I actually separated so we could find the nurse, we will just text each other.

I kept walking not until my eyes caught someone inside a ward department. I slowly turned my feet around facing the room then slowly take my steps towards it.

I saw her glance at me at the door as if she's expecting me. I just slowly entered then locked the door.

"Excuse me b-but can I talk to you for a second?" I asked while she's preparing the bunk bed.She paused then faced me.

Bambam is right, she have this seductive look. She's kinda fit and hot, and tall.

She walks towards me then lean closer before removing my black cap.

" You're pretty to hide your face. Lisa Manoban." she whispered in my ears then walked behind me then faced me again.

"I just want to ask some questions." I utter.

"Like what?Cuz I like being asked. " she answered, I don't know but the way she talks she's been being seductive and sweet at the same time.

"Someone died here, but cctv footages has been erased and I know his death is not in a natural way. Maybe you know him?"i said then showed her a picture. She just look at it for a second.

" Do you think I'll remember all my patients? But of course I know him, he's a model like you isn't it? "

"You've left the time that the footages disappeared. I wonder why." I said then showed her a cctv clip.

She paused then shifted her look at me.

"Are you suspecting me? I have nothing to do with him."

"But maybe someone asked you." I seriously said. She just smiled.

"If you're going to accused me bring enough evidence." she said while leaning her face to mine.

"You're going to accused me for what? Killing your BOYFRIEND?? WHAT??" she said still not leaning away.

I maybe wrong.

"Are you done??" she asked. I could feel her own breath and it's making me uncomfortable. I just lean my face away by looking at the other side.

*smirked "What's wrong?? You can't be his boyfriend right? Cuz you're not into him, how about me??" she utter then her eyes dropped down my lips.I look at her in confused.

How did she know this stuff??

" He's bothering you doesn't he? ..." she asked thta paused me.

"WH-WHAT???—" I cut my own words when she suddenly locked my lips with hers that made me stiffened in my spot.

Jennie's pov

I've been finding Lisa, I haven't seen the nurse.

I stopped when my eyes caught a familiar figure inside a room. Of course it's Lisa.

I hold the knob then I was pinned in my spot at the view infront of me.

Yeahh I finally found the nurse. She's infront of  me kissing Lisa who seems enjoying it in her closed eyes while this nurse seems having her favorite meal. When they noticed my presence they separated.

"Good to see you." the tall nurse utter then kissed Lisa's cheeks that made me look away.

Is this a joke!?

The nurse just throw me a look then leaved.

I look at Lisa in disbelief.

"I'm glad you find her." I sarcastically said.

We reached her car, Mino just said Lisa will drop me home since he's already at home. He literally leaves me with her, gosh after seeing those scenes I can't be comfortable with her.

"What did you got?" I awkwardly ask when we entered her car. Aside from a kiss i hope she got something else.

"I don't know, I had a feeling that she know something. She even knew my background." she answered while removing her cap then fix her seat belt.

She suddenly look at me, I just look away but I felt her moved leaning towards me.

"W-what are you d-doing???" I said in panicked, I suddenly realized she's reaching for my seat belt.

"I can fix it." I told her so she can move away.

"What's wrong with you??" she ask that made me look at her. Really??

My eyes dropped in her lips and the scenes flashes in my memory again. Fuck!

"No-nothing!" I answered.

"Just tell me if I'm making you feel uncomfortable." she seriously said then started the engine.

I suddenly felt guilty.

"Lisa are you still... You're straight right?" I asked that paused her,but she didn't responded. She seems upset.

"I-I'm sorry..." I sincerely utter while holding her arms but I pull it back when I realized what I did.

"I'm just... I feel uncomfortable when I'm with you."

"Or being with me scared you?" she said glancing at me.

"I-I... B-both."

"Jennie do you really love Kai? or you're just playing safe?"

"What? —"

"Jennie you know it's different. I have no issues if you'll love guys but to Kai?? He's not worth it." she said that paused me.

"Jennie he's a user to you and Jisso." she added while holding my arm.

*gulped.

"Li-lisa please d-don't touch me." I utter while looking to her eyes. She furrowed.

"Lisa pleaseee..." I added then tried to pull my hands away.

"W-why??" she confusedly asked.

"B-because I don't like the feeling Lisa. Don't touch me because I might not control my self." I said looking away.

Suddenly I felt her hand hold my hand that made me stiffened in my seat. I tried to look at her.

"Jennie you're just scared..."

"It's okay to make a mistake... Jennie.." she added. My heart has been pounding and the air seems suffocating.

Shes looking straight to my eyes then her eyes dropped down my lips. I was holding my breath until I can feel hers, her lips touched mine and I just realized I was closing my eyes.

I remember how she and that Suzy kissed, the wya they've been sharing thier lips. I wonder if she loves it... Will she do the same?

My right hand lifted then hold her nape, I parted my lips to gave her access and she take it as an opportunity to deepens the kiss.

She unbuckled her seat belt without breaking our kiss that were fighting for dominance.

"Mmm..." a moan accidentally scaped in my mouth.

She's being gentle and passionate. This is what I'm trying to avoid but I failed now.

We separated panting, I pulled her nape then I  kissed her lower lips again for a smack while closed eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." I heard she utter. I bit my lips realizing what I've done.

Fuck Jennie! You're straight right!?

An/ MAY NAGBABASA KAYA???