Chapter 2

__Six years ago

"You can go to college. You don't have to worry, I can help you just ask me anything." -Jisso

"Thankyou really Unnie but I already decided. I'm going to pursue my dream...I wanna be in the industry, be a musician, I just love arts Unnie-"

"So this is what you told her Jennie? I'm already giving you an opportunity.""Jisso let's just support her." - Jennie

"Support her?? Okay fine but I hope you won't regret this." Jisso said before walking away.

Present day___Jennie's pov

I opened the faucet then washed my hands, the door suddenly opened and it revealed the person I don't want to meet, or just have any connection to. I don't want to talk to her because I feel uncomfortable. I'm trying to make this night peaceful but here she is messing it.

I grab my pouch under the tiles then was about to leave when she blocked my way out.

"Why are you like this?" she asked that made me glance at her in unbelief.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS LISA.I think that's the right question. You know what, stop making some issues around most especially in front of my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?? I'm not making any issues Jennie." she casually said while she's walking pass by me before opening the faucet. She rinsed her hands off then get some tissues.

She opened her own pouch and get her red lipstick.

"Unless you're guilty." she added that made me stare at her reflection in the mirror.

"I'm not guilty of anything-"

"OH wow... To the four of us Jennie, do you think you are the innocent one?? You're not." she faced me. I grip my pouch.

"So you think you are??-"

"No! I'm not, why?? Because I was keeping your secret Jennie." she sternly utter.

"OUR secret Lisa."i corrected.

"Let me tell you. I'm not afraid to take the risk, how about you?? I just wished you're ready when the time comes, just stop pretending Jennie.." she strictly added before leaving me dumbfounded.

Is she now threatening me?! How dare she!? Psh!

Roseanne pov

The event just ended and I was waiting for Jennie, we are on our way to Jisso's place as the party is there. I think it's a long night. I finally saw her coming but with those tensed look. I wonder what happened.

"Where's Kai??" she suddenly asked.

"He said he'll just wait for you outside. Are you o-okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. C'mon." she coldly utter then walked first. I just followed her to the car.

"Rosè? C'mon?" Lisa suddenly called that paused us. I glance at Jennie.

"C'mon?? It's not your obligation to stay with her all the time, she's not your only friend here." she said. What is she doing??

"Just go." Jennie plainly utter without throwing us a look then entered her car. I rushed to Lisa and entered her car. She have her own driver-they all have.

"Why do you look like hesitant huh?" she asked when the driver started the engine.

"She might need me." I said that made her huffed but didn't say anything.