Chapter 1

__4:30 pm

"I thought you and Jisso will end up arguing, I'm relieved that you don't." Lisa said while walking next to Jennie at the side of the road.

"I don't want to fight with her." Jennie answered without throwing her a look. Suddenly Lisa hold her hands that made her look at the girl next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"Why?? It's just the two of us, Can't we??"

"I-I know but... Okay fine." the feline smiled.

"Jennie can we please promise to each other that ten years from now, we will still be like this? ..." Lisa stopped then faced her.

"Like this??"Jennie confusedly utter.

"Yeah, like this. We will stay inlove..." Lisa utter.

"O-of course.. I promised." the feline answered that made the tall girl smile widely.

"Really?? Thankyou! I love you Jennie." she said happily before giving Jennie a peak in her lips.

"OH God Lisa not here!"

"No one is looking. C'mon."Lisa said then hold her hand before dragging her in a tunnel under the railway.

" Wa-wait are you sure?? Someone might see us. "Jennie utter.

" No one is walking in this street, they prefer the shortcuts.Why??"

"N-nothing I'm just worried, bu-but... Okay." Jennie utter then put her hands around Lisa's nape before thier lips touched.

Jennie never had a boyfriend so obviously Lisa is her first kiss. She can't deny that they already did something more than a kiss.

Lisa asked for access that the feline gladly gave. She was leaning against the wall while thier tongue is fighting with each other. They are both holding thier breath just enjoying the kisses they shared.

Suddenly the felines phone ringed that made them separated. Lisa step back first while Jennie was answering a call.

"I'm on my way dad....yeahh okay....byee." the feline put down her phone then faced Lisa again.

"I'm sorry, I have to go... Um.. I'll just see you." the feline said then gave Lisa a peak, she also wiped the smudged lipstick in Lisa's lips.

"Okay fine. Take care." Lisa utter before the feline finally walk away.

__Present Day_

Lisa's pov

"Do you think, Jisso is right? That I should have just accepted her offer." Rośe suddenly said that made me look at her. We just came from the restroom.