Chapter 49

___1 month later___

Jisso's pov

I lean down then put the Roses in a very special person's grave.

It's take weeks before her body was discovered. I don't want to believe but I don't want to be in denial atleast the justice was served.

____Flashback ____

@Dinner

"Thankyou... It's pretty." she smiled while looking at the pendant.

"It suits you Chaeyoung." I utter.She look at me and smiled. She's such an angel.

"C'mon let me put it on." I said then stood up my seat and walk behind her. I put  the necklace around her neck, she put her hair infront so I could fix it.

"See? You look good." I added then returned to my seat.

@Office

"Ms.Kim Jisso? Ms. Park is here." my secretary said. I put my folders away then smiled while standing from my seat and walked infront of my table.

She was wearing an off shoulder and below the knee floral dress while holding a bag.

"You look good." I compliment but she shyly smiled. "Thankyou for coming." I added then widen my arms. She widely smiled and didn't hesitate to hug me.

"I missed you." she said then lean back. I noticed she's still wearing the necklace I gave her.

"Uh I wear it always, Lisa gave me necklace too but I keep it she's asking me why I wasn't wearing it. Wouldn't she be upset?" she worriedly asked.

"I don't think so... Well it's fine to me whatever you wear Chaeyoung." I smiled. She just smiled.

___End of flashback____

"I missed you..." I utter while looking at the necklace with a wing pendant in my hands.

"I'm glad you still wear it so I could recognize you...I haven't just realized that you'll return this to me. " I added then smiled. I felt my tears dropped but I still managed to smile.

"It's funny, I smiled not because I'm happy, but I'm smiling cuz I want to be Happy." I utter then wiped my tears still wearing the smile she always wanted to see from me.

Jennie's pov

I left my car and carried a boquet of sunflowers. I walked to the tiny grass while wearing a black high heels.

When I reached her grave I forced a smile and put the flowers down.

" I wished.. I could talk to you again Lisa but I understand it won't never happen again."

"I-I don't want to cry... Becuase I know even if I couldn't see you you're still there. I-I'm so sorry again and thankyou... Thankyou for loving me and I promised you I won't never love someone more than you." I added then kneeled down infront of her grave.

Pull out a small bottle from my pocket then glance at her grave.

" I'll see you soon... My Lisa. "I lastly utter then put a smile on my lips.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I could feel the cold breeze...

The Sun above me, it's so pretty than before...

The blue sky is right infront of my eyes, I just realized how wide this world are...

Then I met someone like you... And I know I won't never find anyone as you. I  wonder...

Is your place this wide? Are you far away? Becuase if you are...

I will still find you...

*smiles

I love you... Lisa.

*Eyes closed

_______All rights reserved _____