Chapter 26

Jennie's pov

I feel like the time is running and I wanted to know who's that person sending me those notes and pictures.

I want to see that Suzy again and talk to her in person so I'm here at Lisa's apartment.

I tap the doorbell twice then just waited for her to open it Suddenly the door finally opened.

"Jennie? Somethings wrong?" she started then opened the door, my eyes look passed behind her and I saw Rosè preparing a breakfast.

"U-unnie ??" she smiled as she saw me. I smiled back, I noticed what she's wearing. She's still wearing her white sleeping dress.

"Did she sleep here??" I asked Lisa.

"Ah, yeah..." she simply answered then leads me inside.I even noticed a luggage at the other side near the door.

"Ah, it's mine... We came home late from the taping so I ended up staying here." Rośe explained.

"Lisa is my P. A yesterday." she added while looking at Lisa while smilling.

"Uhm Jennie? Do you want to have breakfast?" Lisa asked.

"N-no it's fine. I just came here to talk to you."

"Ohh..." she utter, she knew what I'm talking about.

"Do you want coffee? Atleast have some." Rośe suddenly said then headed to the kitchen.

"So why did you came?" Lisa started to asked while Rośe wasn't here.

"I came to see you cuz I want to talk to that Nurse. But since I think you are busy I'll just met her by my self."

"N-no it's fine." she utter.

"Oh I thought you'll going out with Rośe, for her taping."

"Not actually." she said that made me nod. Suddenly Rośe came with a cup of coffee.

"Sit first unnie." she said then pull out one of the seats.

"Thankyou..."

"Lisa take me out for dinner." Rośe said while preparing her plate. Dinner??

"Why???" Lisa utter in surprised.

"Hey you silly! Have you forgot our deal last night?"

"Yah I get it, you just need a kiss, don't you?" Rośe added that paused me from taking a sip of coffee.

I glance at Lisa who's awkwardly smilling.

Jisso's pov

I came early at the office becuase I have alot of files to review.

"Ma'am Jisso, this is your coffee." my secretary politely said. I didn't throw her a look then grab the coffee from the table.

"You can leave." I simply said. I heard her footsteps leaving then when she finally closed the door I put down the Magazine I was holding where Lisa is in the cover.

I take a sip then browse my phone. I saw an article about the drama Rosè was doing with her photo in it.

Flashback***

I hurriedly find Rośe when I heard about what happened. That she was suddenly rejected by the management.

I found her under a tree crying while leaning her forehead into her knees.

"What happened?" I started to ask infront of her. She lift her face looking at me.

"T-they rejected me...." she weakly utter. I sat next to her.

"I thought you passed the audition?"

"I-I did.. B-but... They said they found someone better.." she said facing down. I hold her shoulder then she pull me for a hug.

"Why Jennie didn't told us that she's into it?? I-I thought she's into business?" she said that paused me.

"Jennie??" I ask in confuse then she faced me.

"She's the one they found."

End of flashback***

It seems the table has turned.Time really passes that fast that people can't notice the changes...

______

I go out from my car while my assistant is holding the umbrella for me since it's sunny. I wear my black Dior below the knee fit dress paired with a black heels then a pouch.

We walked towards the crew and directors who noticed our presence.

"Ms. Kim Jisso is t-that really you??" the producer said in surprised.

"I think i am." I utter then forced a smile before removing my sunglasses.

"Hey please greet our visitor!" he announced to the crew who bowed thier heads.

"GOODMORNING MA'AM!" they all greeted.

"Back up first!" the director said to the actors under the sun.

"Where's Rośe?" the director ask.

"Ah she's having her makeup." the girl answered.

"Can you call her first?aishh!" he said.

"Oh by the way Ms. Kim, thankyou for  sponsoring this project." the producer said but I was not looking at him but behind him. I saw Rośe coming in her dress, she finally saw me.

"Why are you always far? Please great our sponsor, she's here to visit us. She's caring doesn't she?hahaha!" the director said.

"I'm here actually to visit Rośe." I said that paused them.

"Ro-rosè?? Hahaha ahh, I think you want to see our new artist—"

"I just want to sent her this." I cut him off then glance at my assistant who's carying a basket of foods.

"O-oh... I never thought that you're thoughtful for new artist Ms. Kim.Youre really such a nice person and beautiful. Hahah!"

"It's just a gift for a friend. We actually have a scheduled dinner tonight and I wished she'll be off early." I utter then throw Rośe a glance.

"O-ohh you're friends?? A-ahh I see... Haha." the producer awkwardly laughed. I saw how surprised the actors and crews but I didn't mind them.

"Rośe you never told us that you're a friend of a well known CEO and a famous model. Hahahha you surprised us huh." the director utter.

Jennie's pov

"So where's the famous Lisa Manoban? You should have take her with you, I suddenly missed her." Suzy said while having a tea.

"Sorry but I told her not to come. Since I can go with my own."

"Oh... Is that so?? I'm thinking about scheduling a dinner tonight with her." she said that made me look at her.

"I'm not here to talk about Lisa with you." I seriously said.

"Don't be selfish Jennie Kim.. Aishh! Share what's yours." she utter that paused me. She's looking straight to my eyes.

"It's you right?!"

"Why are you sending those photos, are you blackmailing me? What do you want? How do you know about i-it??" I continuesly asked while compressing my voice.

"I have nothing to do with you Ms. Jennie Kim, that's all I can say." she answered then was about to stand up when I hold her wrist to stop her.

"So it was you. You don't know how much I will risk for my life, don't forced me." I strictly said. She pull her hands away then look at me in her serious face.

"I'm a victim too and I'm telling you the truth. I have nothing to do with you."

"Why don't you mind of doing  something instead of chasing me? If I were you just protect what's yours, or I'll do it on my own." she added then take her steps away from our table.

W-whaat!??

What the fuck did she mean???