Chapter 30

Rosè pov

I just received a text from Suzy at this late at night.

SEE ME TONIGHT.

I didn't replied back and just ignored it.

IF YOU DONT. LISA'S DOOR IS JUST TWO DOORS AWAY. SHOULD I KNOCK ON HER ROOM? I BET SHE'LL NEVER DECLINE ME TONIGHT...

Darn it!

I leave my bed then walk towards the door. I go infront  of her room but checked first if someone was in the hallway.

I knock once and  she already opened the door as if she's really waiting.

"What do you think you're doing?" I confronted  while she's closing the door after I entered. She's wearing her sleeping dress.

She faced me then scan my face, her hand comb my hair then put it behind my shoulder.

"You changed alot..." she utter while fixing the Strand of my hair.

"But you still smell the same..." she added then step closer. She look at my eyes then lean her face in my neck.

"You have still the same perfume."she said then lean back.

"  How dare you, you really have the guts of showing your face infront of me.Have you forgot?? YOU CHOOSED THAT BASTARD OVER ME SUZYY!!—"

" BECAUSE YOU PUSHED ME AWAY! WHYY HUH??? Because you fall for your best friend?? "she cut me off.

" I-it's not it. It's not about her."

" Then what?? Now you're throwing the blame on me when infact you planned everything... And in the end you want to look like a victim, am I right?! "she asked that made me look at her.

I closed my fist while controlling my temper.

"You just started on your career and I'm afraid it will not end the way you want to." she utter as if she's threatening me.

"Jennie, Jisso and that Lisa. They will know what kind of friend you are... And that Lisa?

" I AM NOT.So better leave her alone. "I strictly said.

" Do you think I will believe you??Give me reason to believe you— "

I sealed her lips with mine then pushed her against the door. My hands wrapped around her neck—BUT NOR. THAT'S JUST A WILD IMAGINATION OF MINE.

I straightly  look at her eyes then linger my fingers in her hair to her pretty face.

" I just had a thought of kissing you Suzy... But nah, I don't need that lips anymore..." I emphasized without breaking our eye contact.

"W-WHAT??"

"Are you... THREATENING ME, Bae Suzy??" I seriously and she's just looking at me not uttering any word.

"Don't touch a Strand of her hair.. If you don't want to mess with me." I strictly added then hold the door knob before pulling it. I just look away when it finally opened then I leaved. "

Jennie's pov

I just woke up at the middle of night and decided to go out on my room without any reason. Maybe I just can't sleep tonight.

I just closed my door when I saw someone leaving a different room and it was Rośe. When she left she seems so furious and just walk away.

I know this room.

What is she doing in Suzy's room?? Are they close? Because I'm sure they're not and Rośe seems so mad, her expression is so different. I never seem her that furious and I never saw her mad.