Chapter 48

***TV NEWS***

"We are at the harbor with the  ship where a horrible incident happened,  and currently the body that were found inside is already taken.The police are still investigating. "

"This ship is owned by Bae Suzy and with twenty guest, including a well know producer Kai Jongin, the actress Rośe Park, the model Lisa Manoban and they are currently missing, based on the Police they fall into the sea, aside from them the other guest are Kim Jisso a well known business woman and actress Jennie Kim that were already taken to the hospital. "

" This VIP guest are known to be bestfriends and got invited by Suzy, a  nurse that came into a wealthy family.She's the only found dead with a knife in her chest... Three different DNA  blood samples where found that were certain to be owned by Lisa, Suzy and Kai. "

" Speculations happened as it was clearly a murder case, but the Police don't want to say anything until a statement was finally released. "

Jennie's pov

" It's okay... "

" I love you Jennie... "

" LISAA!"i called as I waked up. My pulse are still pulpitating and tears slowly flow down ny cheeks.My hands were trembling and I can't breath.

" Rubyjane? Are you okay?? What do you feel?"mom asked in concern. My eyes scan the place—I'm in a hospital.

"Let me call the doctor —"

"Mom. Wh-where are they?? Huh? Where's Lisa? Rosè? Where's my F- friends??" I weakly asked while holding her arm. She hold it and sat right next to me.

"Rubyjane... It's not the right time to talk about them. You just need to take your rest."

"How can I rest? Pleaseee Tell me they are alive, p-please mom...."I utter while tears dropping from my eyes. She look away then stood up.

" The Police are still searching for thier bodies. Jennie you know how wide is that sea and its impossible for someone to survive. "she utter then look at me.

" I will tell you if they are already found. So rest... "she added then turn around before taking her steps, but she suddenly stop that made me look at her.

" I will take care of everything, don't worry. "she utter then pursed an assuring smile before finally leaving.

I grip the bed sheet and burst into tears. The scene are still playing inside my head, the way she fall with him until she dissappeared in my sight is playing again and again and it's torturing me inside.

If she died I won't never forgive myself.

How can she die that way—No. She wasn't.

Lisa please come back...

"Jendeuk." Jisso called that made me lift my head. She slowly walked towards me.

I can see how frigile she was, she's weak as I was.

"Ji-Jissoyah ...."I utter then cried right infront of her. "I'm so-sorry..."

" Shhhhh....Please don't. " she said then hugged me.

"I-I'm not here to blame you..."

"I want you to be strong... No matter what happens." she sincerely added.

"I-it was really my fault, Jissoyah I can't forgive my self if—if something bad happens to them. I should be the one who needs to die, I should be the one who fall down the ship, I should be the one who take the bullet..."

"A-and Li-lisa...How can she save the person who hurt her the most." I added.

She sat next to me then hold my hand.

"I guess... That's how she love you." she said that made me look at her.

"Did you see how she look at you? Jennie, she never wanted to hurt you, Lisa is someone who could risk everything for you, e-even if it's her self." she added that weaken me more .

Suddenly a memory flash in my mind. I was wondering who shoot Kai that time.

"Someone shoot Kai before Rośe fall..." I utter in puzzled.

"I already called the Police that time,but someone came and shoot him before Kai killed you. I-I think that's your mom's person, then when you lost your consciousness Officer Jackson came with his people and your mom's personnel carried you and take you here. "she said.

Suddenly the door opens and Mino came in with a unreadable expression. I wiped my tears.

" W-what's wrong?? "I asked.

Jisso's pov

I left Jennie alone inside the morgue. Lisa's body were the only found body, she's still lucky to be found from the deep sea.

I could hear Jennie's sorrow, she's crying hard, screaming while calling Lisa's name. I wanted to be with her side but how can I if I'm too fragile.

Not everyone knows how hurt I was but I'm trying to be strong even in my weakest point. Two friends of mine was gone and I can't bear it.

I wiped my tears and slowly pushed the door then entered. Jennie was kneeling down the floor infront of Lisa's body covered with white sheets.

I lean down and hugged her. She hugged me back and I could feel how tight she grip my clothes while crying.

"Jennie I-I don't know how to make you feel fine...We can't change it, we have no options than accepting  the reality... "I utter then tears drop down my face.