Chapter 6

Lisa's pov

I can't sleep last night because there's a lot of things in my mind, so many questions and I'm so confused.

I am now on the Police station to make an statement.

I gave the bottle of drugs in the Investigator after what happened. I can't believe that happened...

Flashback ***

I was about to take another step when I paused. I saw a small bottle below the table and when I look at it, it was a Oxycodone drug.

I don't think so it comes from the nurses. I know this drug because a friend of mine which is a model too have been overdose, she fainted in the backstage and she died. She's been a drinker and that's the reason why it causes side effects—JENNIE DRINK ALOT THAT NIGHT—fuck!??

I checked my phone and called someone.

One of the doctors in this hospital is a close friend of mine. I think he might help me.

"Why you suddenly want to check Jennie's medical record?" he asked.

"I-I'm just curious Bam. I-I just want to see her past records, if she's using a medical drug. You know what happened to her and uhm..." I showed him the bottle of drug.

He furrowed then checked it.

"Are you using painkillers? It's a Oxycodone drug, it's risky when you're overdose."

"Bam I'm not using it." I utter. He look at me.

"I-I saw it at the floor below the table next to Jennie's bed. I don't think so the nurses will throw that out there... A friend of mine died because of it a-and—"

"You think someone dropped it? WA-wait I'll checked her records." he said then checked his computer.

"I-it seems she's been using pain killers but it was a month ago. She have a personal doctor, the painkiller she's using is not Oxycodone drug...."

"WA-wait... Her records today is Overdoses by Oxycodone drug—fuck Lisa, your girlfriend seems been poisoned."

"What the fuck Bam? She's not my girlfriend—hysst!"

"Okay sorry... Bu-but, yeahh... It's impossible that the doctor will prescribed her Oxycodone. Lisa I think you should hand it to the Police, they might think you're the suspect."

"Did you poisoned your ex?" he added that made me throw him a dagger look.

"It's not funny." I utter.

______

I just entered Jennie's room when everyone is looking at me.I just came from the restroom.

I noticed that Investigator is here too.

"W-whats wrong??" I ask confusedly.

"Ms. Lisa Manoban, we already have the medical report of Ms. Jennie Kim. We discovered the cause and it shows she was overdose. The drug she had taken is one of the most  dangerous drugs, Oxycodone...It has side effects when mixed in alcoholic beverages and you've said before that she drink alot that night. The foods is negative but the glass she used contains the drug... Do you know this drug? "he asked.

" Y-yes... I think i have that."i utter then pull the bottle from inside my bag.

" Lisa are you using painkillers?? "Jisso asked.