Chapter 35

Lisa's pov

I visited Chaeyoung in her condo unit. She's not having a schedule for today and she message me to come.

"Do you like my pasta?"

"It's been a while since I taste something like this Chaeng. Thankyou!" I smiled as I chew the food inside my mouth.

"I'm glad you're happy..." she simply said then sat on the chair opposite to mine. I noticed she's not wearing the necklace I gave her.

"You're not wearing my gift... Why? Do you find something new?" I attored.

"A-aniyo, uhm... Its in my bag. I'm keeping it of course." she utter.

"Just kidding! Of course I know you do." I chuckle. She's worried  about it.

"Uhm... Again, Lisa I'm sorry for telling you about it. I just want you to know and I don't want to hide anything from you..." she suddenly said in her serious tone.

"We're bestfriends..." she added that paused me. I throw her a glance.

To be honest I'm surprised but I don't think so I should be uncomfortable with it...

Yeah she's right... We're best friends...

*Doorbell

"I-it's fine... I'll open it for you." I told her before she leaved her seat. She just nodded then sat again.

I walk towards the door then the door bell rang twice. I hold the knob then pull it.

"Je-jennie ??" the only word scaped in my mouth. She's staring at me blankly then look pass behind me.

I followed her eyes direction which is towards Chaeyoung. I was about to talk again when she already step inside then furiously walked towards Chaeng.

" U-unni—"**SLAP

My eyes widen in shock. She just slapped Chaeng who's seems surprised too.

I rushed towards Jennie then hold her wrist.

"JE-JENNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I surprisedly asked but she just glance at me. Her eyes are so furious.

"Jenduek!? What's wrong with you??" a sudden voice appeared. Jisso just came in and walks towards Chaeng.

"WHY DON'T YOU ASK HER?" Jennie said then throw Chaeyoung a look.

"Je-jennie unnie I have no idea, what's wrong??"

"What's wrong!? Here!" jennie pull out something from her bag. It was a necklace and it's my gift to Chaeng.

"So you're being furious just because of that!?" Jisso said in annoyed.

Jennie intently look at Chaeng then show her the necklace.

"It's yours right??"

"I-I gave her that..." I interfere that made her look at me.

"Lisa someone broke in my house last night and almost killed me while I'm asleep! And this, this necklace is owned by that person!"

"I even assumed that it was a guy but seeing this? It was a woman—"

"So you are blaming her?" Jisso seriously asked.

"I do-don't know why you have that Jennie and I have no reason to kill you—"

"Ohh you don't?? Are you sure Rośe??" she sarcastically utter.

"Jennie don't say that, what are you talking about??" I told her.

"BECAUSE I K-KNOW... I KNOW SHE HAVE REASONS LISA." she sternly said then throw Chaeng a look.

"I lo-lost  my project and take over my place knowing that I CAN'T... Jungkook died when he's into Lisa a-and now..." she glance at me.

"I almost died because of you." she added that pinned me in my spot. I don't know what she meant.

"W-why —Jennie ME??? It doesn't make sense —"

"Are you stupid?? She's obsessed with you, you fucking idiot!" she said that caught me off guard.

"Jennie unnie I don't know what you're talking about. Please s-stop." Chaeyoung beg while her tears are flowing down her cheeks

"I even thought that those slap are just part of an act but now I understand. You mean those slap didn't you??! Becuase I'm selfish?"

"Did you... Did you poisoned me Chaeng??" Jennie frankly asked that surprised me.

"Can you watch your mouth Jennie!?? Stop accusing Rośe because you don't know what you're talking about." Jisso said in her voice raised.

Chaeng burst in tears.

I grab Jennie's wrist and drag her away.

"Li-lisa take your hands off me!"

"Jennie can you hear your self?? Are you out of your mind?? Do you think Chaeyoung is capable of doing that huh??" I asked her.

"But I'm right, right?? Lisa if you're stupid to not notice it, well I'm not! She's been clingy to you for a reason, she secretly hate me and she knew that you were with me last night. Everything isn't coincidence Lisa and I hate to think about it but it's true! "

" She's not harmless and I can't believe I've been friends with her!—"A hand flied over her face that widen my eyes.

" J-ji-jisoo... "I utter then hold Jennie's arms.

" Now you show yourself Jennie.You're really a self centered person, and you acted as if you support her but in fact you were jealous... You hate her because you feel like you lost from her... Why??? Becuase she's nothing compared of you? Huh Jennie Kim?" Jisso asked in her serious tone.

" CAN YOU ALL PLEASE STOP?!! DO WE NEED TO BE THIS HARSH TO EACH OTHER?? "I angrily said. Jisso just smirk looking at me.

" You don't really get it?? Lisa it's all your fault. IT WAS YOU IN THE VERY BEGINNING, DON'T YOU FEEL SORRY? "

"You're all the reason behind it." she serisouky added then throw Jennie a glance before turning her feet away.

M-me???

What the hell did I do!???