Chapter 33

Third Persons pov

Lisa finally reached the house. Jennie opened the door for her as if it's waiting.

"Thankyou for coming." Jennie said.

"Where's Mino?" Lisa asked while the feline is pouring wine in her glass.

"He didn't stayed tonight, my maids are having thier rest day." the feline cassualy answered then handed her the glass.

"Thankyou..." she said then they both walked towards the couch. The feline opened the  lights that were  dimmed when she came and there are only few candles lighted.

"Did Rośe knows where you are?" the feline asked all of a sudden.

"Yes, she did. "

"How about Suzy?"

"Why would she asked me?" Lisa asked that made the feline look at her in confused. She just forgot that she's using Suzy to take Jennie away from Kai and she don't want Jennie to know it.

"Isn't she your girlfriend?"

"I don't want her to get the wrong idea, of course she might react knowing your here. She even knew what happened between us years ago." Jennie coldly utter.

"I think she will not." Lisa simply said then drink the wine.

The feline just throw her a look then stood up from sitting, she headed to the kitchen.

Lisa glance at her wine then put it down the table. She stood up and followed the feline in the kitchen.

The feline was infront of the open refrigerator, she's wearing a sleeping dress that exposes her shoulders.

She stood right behind her and the feline was shocked that causes her to drop the bottle of wine. It turned to be broken right between their foot.

"Li-lisa what are you doing?" the feline worriedly asked gulping. Lisa closes thier gap then kissed her without asking permission. She planted kisses in the felines exposed shoulders while holding her waists.

"L-lisa..." Jennie utter between her breath.

"I know what I came here for... Jennie." Lisa whispered in her ear. The way she utter her name gives shiver all over her body.

Jennies breath turned heavy as the tall woman planted kisses in her neck. She subconsciously hold Lisa's hair while gulping.

Lisa lift her up then let her sit at the sink. Jennie's clothes fall down her shoulder. She openend her legs for lisa to be in between her thighs. Lisa's is being dominant and she's being driven.

"Umm.... Lisa Lisa s-stop." she utter panting. Lisa listened to her then paused while staring at her lips.

Jennie realized it's not what she really wanted so she pulled Lisa's nape and kissed her deeply. The felines hands runned down her pants and started to removed its button.

" Let's do it in my room." the feline whispered so Lisa lift her and carried her up the stairs. When they reached the door the feline walked with her foot then pushed Lisa down the bed.

Jennie closed the door and dimmed the lights. Lisa get her phone and put it next to the lamp shade. She removed her shirt and pants before throwing it down the bed.

The feline sat on her waist while looking at her with full of lust. She started to pull her clothes down her shoulder but Lisa layed her down.

Lisa kneeled down between her legs then the feline get up. She kissed Jennie's neck to her shoulder , the feline lift her head up while Lisa is  starting to lick her neck to her earlobe.

"Mmmmm.." the feline softly moaned. Lisa linger her fingers in her legs up to her thighs that made the feline to breath heavily.

"Tell me exactly what you like Jennie" Lisa whispered that made her lips parted.

"T-touch me... Please touch me." Jennie begged then grab her hands and put it under her clothes to the breast.

Lisa gulped when she felt  the felines soft molds. She didn't take much time and removed the felines clothes. She crawled under her then kissed her cleavage to the mountain that made the feline curved her body.

"Ughhh!"

Lisa's hands run down her abdomen and entered her undies. The feline started panting.

_____

7:26 am__

Lisa's pov

I opened my eyes when I felt something heavy in my body. Jennie's arms are wrapped in my body, her warm body is right beside me while her leg is wrapped in my legs.

We're still both naked while white sheet covering it. I grab my phone and checked the time. I opened the camera and take a few shot of us being together.

I felt she moved then she suddenly opened  her eyes. I smiled then planted kisses in her shoulder.

"Good morning." I utter. Her eyes run down my body so I get up and positioned under her while I'm between her legs.

"Lisa..." she utter weakly. I kissed her chin then lie in her warm body.

"JENNIE???" someone called from outside. Her eyes widen then hurriedly get up.

"Li-lisa Kai is here. You should dress and... And please don't show your self." she said in panicked while searching for her clothes.

I sighed then lay down.

Kai's pov

I entered Jennie's house without someone opening it from inside. I have a key in her house of course.

I received a mail early this morning saying "YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS WITH SOMEONE LAST NIGHT"

"Jennie??? Jennie?" I called. It seems she's still not waking up.

I hold the stairs trails and was about to take my step when she came out of her room wearing her sleeping dress.

"B-babe...its too early." she utter as she's taking her steps down the stair. She was just smiling then kissed me.

Im just staring at her, she even smell different today.

"W-what??" she asked confusedly.

"You changed your perfume?" I plainly asked, she just smiled.

"A-ah..i tried a different perfume."

I noticed a red spot in her neck that paused me. I hold her clothes collar that surprised her.

"WHAT IS THIS?" I seriously asked. She touched it.

"I-I don't know maybe just an allergy —" I didn't let her finished her words and rushed upstairs in furious.

"KAI!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she called while rushing towards me.

When I reached her door and pushed her door she came in first that stopped me.

Why is she stopping me? Is she hiding something?

"Jennie are you with somebody else!?" I frankly asked.

"With what!? Kai you're being delusional again I don't know what you're talking about!" she madly utter.

I clenched my teeth then entered. Her bed is fixed and nothings strange but I don't want to miss anything. I headed to her bathroom and checked it but it's empty.

I throw a glance at the balcony—

" IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING KAI, IS THAT WHY YOU'RE HERE?! CHECKING IF I'M WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!"

"you don't trust me, don't you!?" she added. I take a deep breath then walked towards her. I suddenly felt guilty.

"Sorry —"

"Just leave Kai." she coldly said pointing the door  without looking at me. I clenched my teeth then just decided to walk outside the way she wanted.