Chapter 38

Jennie's pov

I reached my house at 7 pm. I take a long heavy breath while walking inside.

"Where have you been?" someone said that paused me. I grip my bag then slowly walked towards him.

"R-rosè place..." I answered then he stood up.

"What did you do there??"

"What should I do there??" I asked back.

"I'm tired Kai.." I utter then was about to take the stairs.

"Oh by the way.I received something."he seriously utter that stopped me from taking a step. My hand hold into the railings tighten and I could hear my heart pumping.

" It was an invitation. "he added that made me faced him. Invitation?? I guess I'm being paranoid.

I look at his hands who's handing me the invitation.I just accepted it and opened it.

" A private party?"I utter.

" Yeah. A friend of mine sent it, it will be held in a cruise,also guest are just close friends. I think we should come, she seems to prepare it so much. "

" Ye-yeah sure... Next week right? "I said without hesitations.

" Yeah... "he simply answered.

Rośe pov

Im just done shooting for the third scene, I returned to my tent then someone fix my make up.

" Ms. Rosè Park? Someone sent you this. "a male staff said while holding a bouquet. He handed me the flower but seeing it doesn't make me feel excited instead it brings shiver in my body.

"Why should someone sent a black rose instead of red roses...do you love black Ms. Rosè?" the make up artist asked.

"A-ah... Ye-yeah..." I utter then gulped.

"I think it's fine... Just come outside." she said then leaved me.

I found a card on it and opened it in a rush.

ENJOY THIS DAY...

ROSES SEEMS TO TURN BLACK. I'LL GIVE YOU RED NEXT TIME. **Red lip mark*

I grab my phone and dialed someone. It takes two rings before it was finally answered.

"What now? I'm done okay? When will you stop huh. Why don't you just kill me?? YOU'VE GO TOO FAR, IT'S YOU RIGHT!?" I said in the other line.

*laughed "You're not clean as you think you are... You deserve all the hate."

"Just be thankful... Because I'm still being kind enough for you." she added.

"I d-don't want to play anymore! Stop this or I-if you don't...."

"I'll d-die."i seriously added.

" Oh c'mon my love... I know you can't. You have no right, you must face the consequences."

"You're a criminal and you made someone a criminal.Aren't you guilty for destroying someones  life?? " *laughed.

*Hang up

"SUZY!? SUZY??!" I called. I grip my phone while heavily breathing.

What does she mean?? I made someone a criminal? I am a criminal??! Yeah fine since You've gone too far, I will kill  you with my own hands.

I wiped my tears away.

" I won't let you ruin me. never. "

Lisa's pov

I was crossing my arms waiting for someone. It passed 4 pm and I was just waiting here for about 15 minutes .

"Li-lisa??"she called from behind. I scaped a heavy breath then faced her.

She hesitantly pursed a smile then step towards me.

" I-I'm glad to see you... "she utter.

" Chaeyoung I-I just came here to asked you. "I utter without looking straight to her eyes.

"We're friends right? You're like a sister to me... So I want to ask you and you just need to be honest... D-did you... Did you really do that? Is Jennie saying the truth?" I Straightly  asked  and I hope she'll be honest. I don't want to lose anyone, I don't want to lose our friendship.

" L-lisa.. How do you know me? Ho-how much do you know me-me? "

" You just came here to question me? Why?? You're confused now? are you starting to doubt me becuase it was Jennie your first love??" she added that made me look at her.

"It's not about her Chaeyoung—" she cut me off.

"Yes it is Lisa! It was always he-her..."

"Yes we are like sisters and do you know how I feel huh?? Yes it's true I hate her, I was jealous of her becuase she have everything that I want! She had the career that supposed to be mine."

"I-I just want to know the truth Chaeng, I don't want to hurt anyone, yo-you... More than anyone I trusted you, do you think it's okay for me knowing you were lying?" I said that made her look at me in disbelief.

"No one knows the truth Lisa. No one knows who's lying or who's telling the truth bu-but Lisa... The only wrong I did is to fall for my best friend, that's all and nothing more! I expected you to listen to me, to believe me more than anyone else but nor, of course you will always listen to her. "

"So if you think that I am capable of doing that I know I won't never change your mind. Becuase it's like a competition of a sister and a lover... and I-I know I have no reason to fight. I already accepted it Lisa. Ju-just hate me if that would make you feel better, bu-but I'm a victim t-too... " she straightly said while her tears are flowing down her cheeks then left me dumbfounded.

Suzy's pov

"It won't take too long... Let's see who's gonna win this game." I utter while staring at the chessboard right infront of me.

It's like a two versus two, I'm a bit dissapointed cuz it seems there's no real friendship when it comes to secrets...

Just a moment... And you'll kill  each other, for a second every memories will be forgotten,but that day it will be memorable ...

In this game a King and a Queen must shall remain. I mean... A Queen only.