Chapter 21

Third Persons pov

After being betrayed and losing a project Jennie's mind can't still process everything.

After releasing a vedio statement her mother automatically called her. As what she expected her mom is disappointed and upset, more on when she said that it was Rosè.

She feels so frustrated, she just drink for a whole day even her manager can't do anything to stop her.

Kai keep dialing her phone number but she rejected his calls. She turn off her phone.

Lisa's pov

I was about to sleep when my phone ringed. She was about to ignore it but when she read the caller name she automatically answered it.

Now I was Infront of the door. Mino told me  the passcode of the condo. He's the one who called me.

When I entered everything was so dark,and the lights are off but  the big curtain is open, the light from outside is giving light inside.

I didn't saw anyone but I saw a figure at the balcony. She's sitting in a sofa without minding the cold breeze while holding a bottle of wine.

I was walking towards her when she slowly turn around.

"LI-LISA?!" she said in surprised.

"I-I'm...uhm.. Mino gave me the passcode. He said you're drinking the whole day, why are you not in your house?" I ask then sat at the sofa.

"S-shit." I heard she mumbled then drank her wine. I realized there is 1 empty glass already.

Suddenly I heard her sobbing, then a Cristal clear liquid flows down her cheeks. She look away then wiped her tears.

"Kai cheated on me, Jisso betrayed me and I-i lost my project. I can't work because my life is threatened, M-mom is dissapointed..." she heavily sighed.

"A-am I... A bad person? Am I a bad friend?" she emotionally added while looking at me.

"N-no... Jennie—" I was about to reach for her hand but stop halfway. I just pull it away.

"U-uhm.. About Rośe, are you M-mad at her?" I ask. She paused then look at her bottle of wine.

"I-I'm..I'm not b-but Im hurt. But it's fine.. It's fine, I'm more proud for her." she utter.

I just nodded then silence embraced us, just looking at the tall buildings with full of lights and the sky full of stars.

A memory seems repeated.

I glance at her. I wonder if she still remember...

"You've said before..." I look up the stars.
"You said... You'll be one of those stars and I... I said I'll just be the moon by your side." I smiled then face down.

I saw her throw me a look by my peripherals but didn't utter a word. I glance at her.
" You're now one of those... You'll stay that way and I'm still that moon. "I look up again.
"You're just far away." I smiled then glance at her.

She was just staring at me then bitterly smiled. Then her expression becomes expressless.

"You should not be afraid... And about our secret,i will keep my promise." I sincerely utter.

"Thankyou.." she simply utter. She's still staring at me, I don't know what's going on in her mind.

She's holding the bottle then suddenly she slowly lean closer then I felt her lips touched mine.

My heart pound abnormally while looking at her closed  eyes. I felt her soft lips separated  then she lean away.

What are you doing Jennie Kim?

"So-sorry... Uhm, I think I'm drunk." she utter then stood up.

Yeahh I think you are...

"I will sleep now..." she added—I stood up.

"Thankyou for checking.. You can leave now."

"Yeah... Goodnight." I said then walked first heading to the door. I heard her footsteps stopped.

"Um Lisa? I-it's late...You can stay. It's fine to me." she said that stopped me.i faced her smiling.

"N-no thankyou.. But I think i can drive. Just take your rest. I'm leaving now." I answered then pursed a smile before leaving.

It's not easy to me to be close for someone I've tried hard to forget. But I know.. She's still my friend and I'm not trying to close that gap again.

Rośe pov

I saw the clock and it's 12 in the morning. Suddenly the door opened and it's finally her.

"Where did you came from Lisa?" I asked while crossing my arms. She seems surprised to see me.

"You're still awake...I just, checked Jennie." she answered.

"At this time? What if you got into accident again?"

"Rośe it's fine. Mino just ask me to check Jennie at her condo."

"I'm sleepy. Goodnight..." she added then headed to her room.

What's wrong with her??