Chapter 4

Lisa's pov

I just came out from the elevetor while holding a coffee that I bought outside when I saw Jennie's parents rushing at the hallway to thier daughters room.

Suddenly a news from the TV screen on the wall caught my attention.

***
BREAKING NEWS!!

Daughter of a politician and a well known judge, the Rising star, Actress Jennie Kim is reportedly in the hospital today at 11 pm.

Report says she attended a gathering including a party, witness said that they are having a meal before the actress collapsed.

The Police says they are still investigating and they can't say any further information for now, while there are speculations around that she might have been food poisoned.

***

The news is really fast to spread, no doubts because Jennie is a celebrity. In fact there's alot of reporter outside this building.

I don't know what just happened. It's too fast that I didn't have time to react.

Jennie isn't allergic to anything, she even look fine before we got here.

I finally reached her room and found her parents talking to the doctor.

"So our daughter is poisoned?" her mother ask.

"Base on medical test, yes she is and it's not just an allergic reaction. It seems she take a drug that caused her in this critical situation."

". We just need to run some random test and we'll wait for updates."

"When is she going to wake up?" Mr. Kim asked.

"That is not sure right now. Since the chemical is still active in her body she'll remain asleep,we can't conclude it yet." the doctor sincerely said.

"I'm gonna leave you now."

"Thankyou doc." Mrs. Kim said before the doctor left and walked pass by me.

Her parents noticed my presence at the door and they both look at me at the same time.

"W-who are you??" Mrs. Kim asked and I take my step towards them. Yeah, they doesn't know me of course Jennie didn't introduced me to them.

"Uhm,im Jennie's uh friend.. One of her friends.I'm Lisa. " I introduced.

"I- I'm sorry for what happened."i added.

" I saw you on magazines. You're a model right? "

" Uh yes ma'am. "

" What d-do you think really happened? We want to know."Mrs.Kim seriously said.

" I-I don't really have any idea Ma'am-it's just to fast and uhm... She really looks well, she even have alot of drinks before we eat our meals t-then she suddenly collapsed in her chair. "I explained.

" I don't think it's a simple food poisoning. I am a lawyer before and if it's just a case of food poisoning why are you seems fine? The fact that our daughter is the only victim. "she said that paused me.

Yes she's right. Why I haven't thought about it.

" Does Jennie have an enemy? "Mrs. Kim asked that made me look at her.

Enemy??

I suddenly feel uncomfortable in my spot.

*knock

I look behind me and I saw a Police investigator at the door.

" I am the Police investigator for Jennie Kim's case. I'm here to make some ramdom question. Are you Lisa Manoban?" he directly asked.

"Ye-yes.."

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Of course, Sure." I answered.

"We'll leave first." Jennie's Parents said before leaving the two of us inside Jennie's room.

"Don't feel pressured, this is just a normal survey as you are one of the guest in the party... I just want to ask what really happened?"he started.

" Uhm... We came from an event where one of our friends is the founder t-then we headed to her house for the party. Everything was fine, Jennie seems fine -I think, because she even had alot of drinks before we ate our foods. She suddenly collapsed."

"The test for the foods in the event will be done tomorrow including hers. We'll, I already had the medical test from the doctor and I want you to know that it shows that there is drugs contained, that means it's not about the foods only. She was clearly poisoned. "

" Does this victim have a enemy? "he asked.

Enemy??

" I'm not su-sure..."

"So there is a possibility that she have??"

" She didn't told you anything? "he added.

We're not talking how come she'll tell me and that night we fought and Jisso. I don't think so Jisso will do it to her.

" No... "

" B-but you're friends right?? "he confusedly asked.

"Ye-yes but Jennie is a very secretive person. She didn't like opening up about her private matters." I utter. He just nodded then wrote something in his small notebook.

"Okay.. Thankyou Ms. Lisa. Well just contact you for additional information." he said. I just nodded then he left the door.

Rose's pov

The Police asked me questions as an information to what happened. I know Lisa,and Jisso Unnie wil be interviewed too.

" What happened? "the Police asked.

" Uhm... We are having our dinner when Jennie unnie collapsed. It's just too fast. "

" Who invited you to the party? "

" Jisso,we are friends. "

" So you, Lisa, Jisso and Jennie are all in one table? Am I right? "

" Yes, then there's a guy too, Jennie's boyfriend. "I answered then he wrote it in his notebook.

" Didn't you feel anything after eating? "he ask.

" I-I was very fine... "

" Did Jennie Kim have a fued with someone? Does she have an enemy? "he asked again that paused me.

I'm not sure if I should say this...

" U-uhm... I don't think she have. "I answered. He just nodded then take note of it.

" Thankyou..."he said so I just smiled then nodded before he finally leaved.

Jisso's pov

" What happened that night? "the police asked.

" That night... We are having a party and a dinner. I'm busy that time because I was with the investors and business partners. Then during the dinner Jennie suddenly collapsed. "I answered without telling the other details.

I know I should tell him that Jennie and I fought but how can I if Jennie is in this kind of situation.

I will gonna be the suspect if ever...

I should not be me because it can't be me. Why do you think I poisoned her?

Why would I???