Chapter 23

Lisa's pov

I asked Bambam to give me the cctv footage in thier hospital. He didn't failed me and send me the copies.

I checked the flash drive and all footages around that day are here, except the footage at Jungkook hallway and inside his room.

That person seems so smart.That person knows his room, maybe he asked at the nurses counter—Yeah. Why I haven't realized that?

That hospital have so many cctv and I'm sure atleast one of those caught whomever that person is.

I checked every footages in different areas including at the hallways, counter, to the elevator and stairs.

But it seems there's alot of missing footages. Fuck!

"What's wrong?" Rośe asked when she go out. She just take her shower.

"Um nothing... Are you leaving?" I asked.She go to the the kitchen and make a cup of coffee.

"I have a schedule today. Why don't you come with me?"

"Since you're just here..." she added.

"It's fine Chaeyoung. I have plans..." I said without looking at her. Im focusing checking the footage.

"Okay fine.. ." I heard she simply said.

My phone vibrates, a notification from my account just pop out in the screen. I closed my laptop first before checking it.

JENNIE KIM POSTED A STORY!

I tap it then I saw her and Kai together while having a coffee in the morning.

How could she smile that way with a jerk?

I put down my phone then I felt a hands massaging my shoulders from behind.

"You look so stressed Lisa. Is that becuase of Jungkook?"

"I heard about it... It's sad that I just knew about the two of you then suddenly he passed away. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here." she added then stopped massaging my shoulders.

I hold her hands that were still in my shoulders then smiled.

"Thankyou..." I utter.

"I need to change, see you later." she said before leaving me at the Sala.

I opened my laptop and check the footage at the counter. It passed 7 to 7: 35 and it wasn't seem erased.

I will finally caught you.

I paused the footage  around 7 to 7:30 and there are only 9 people who've came, two old couples, teenager, a men and women,they doesn't seem mysterious, nothing is odd about them, just a normal visitors. There are also 2 nurses at the counter then around 7:15 one of then leaved after checking her phone then a different nurse came. At 7 :30 the nurse returned and assist the visitor.

This is so hard. *sighed

Wa-wait—

Jennie's pov

I told Mino to drive me to the store. I've been always in my house, I want to atleast have a walk.

*phone ringed.

I get my phone inside my bag then I saw Lisa's name as caller ID.

"Jennie meet me at the hospital. I think i found something."she directly said.

" Re-really?? O-okay I'm on my way. "I utter then glance at Mino from the front mirror.

" Mino let's just go to the hospital. "I said.