[ This Night is different ]

"Ahhhhhhh"

Jungkook runned to that sound which is dark but he could see the ground becauseof little light flashed from the palace, his eyes searched every where and It was paused until he saw someone blondie lay on the floor while try to get up. Jungkook can't help seeing this position of Jimin, He bursts out to laugh out loud.

Jimin immediately looked at Jungkook who is laugh out while squeezing his stomach and clapping his hands.

"Can You help me? Or you gonna laugh at me until I die in pain?"  Jimin glared at him, while extend his hands at h Jungkook, Jungkook bit his lips to control his laugh as he held his hands to help Jimin.

Jungkook could feel that Jimin's hands is comfortably around On his hands. That's look adorable and Unintentional smile appeared on his face.

Jimin stoodup while placed his left hands on waist back and Right hand grip tightly to Jungkook. "Ouch" he scrunched his nose in the pain of his back waist. Jungkook cleared his thoughts and slowly walked to him , as he made him to sat on the wooden bench.

"Why do you even did that? Look!  who suffering now uh.." Jungkook asked him in the way of scolding him and sat beside him. Jimin dusted the leaf on his pants and little mud on his sleeves. Jungkook pi picked the leaf on Jimin's blonde hair which is curled in the end of the root.

"I just... thought something but it was went like this..." Jimin muttered and stricted his back straight, to get a track sound on his back.

"I told you to come in the Morning...." Jungkook said while took the last leaf on Jimin's left shoulder "Why you didn't come uh?" He asked and tilted his head to look down at Jimin who looked down at his rosy hands and rubbed it slowly.

"If I need to visit prince in the Morning, they won't allow...even if they allow they ask the solid reason to meet the prince"

"Yeah, that's how kingdom works. Tell your reason and they allow you." Jungkook let out after a sec he  blinked twice "Wait, What was the reason..?"

Jimin bit his lower lips and shy miled appeared on his lips "To be honest, I don't have any reason to visit him" he giggled.

"Wha- what? Then why you wanna see him?" Jungkook asked him with lot of curious, he really want to know why? And how the hell someone don't know about him. It's not shame, it's something curious...

"I never see prince...I mean..." Jimin fully turned to Jungkook side while his hands extend to swing like a human " Like A prince..." Jungkook Just forgot how to react to this. He need to ask so many questions.

"I was moved last week from London to seoul. So, people always talked about the Prince. How he rule, how he born and  how the King and Queen live happily." Jimin dreamy said while looked at right side where the palace backside show to them. Jungkook didn't even blink and stared at those Gleaming eyes of Jimin.

"And My neighbour Grandma, she always used to say about prince Jungkook. I heard more about him. Of-course his posters and photos are everywhere but I avoided it"

"Why?" Jungkook immediately asked little raised his voice at Jimin who flinched at him. "I mean...Why?" He now asked softly.

Jimin smiled at him with sighs "I want to see him, like face to face. Like you know physically...." Jimin stared at Jungkook as he stared at him.

"See him....and that's it?"

"No, Maybe.... hmmm" He looked at sky and still wear that cute smile and Jungkook smiked at Jimin. He is so cute and calm. His adorable giggles...damn, Jungkook could see this for a long time.