[ I think it's you ]

Update🥀

Above gif is my fav- it reminds me of Jimin, look at his little paws🥺

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"They're not still back yet" Taehyung said and looked at the entrance of the palace then turned to Jimin who stand beside him while looking down at his fingers. They both stand on the front balcony of the palace in the late Night."That's pretty Good sign"

"Yeah, I guess so" Jimin whispered without looking at him.

"What do you mean you guess?" Taehyung asked and furrowed his eyebrows "You having any second thoughts?"

"Oh,No no of course Not- I mean I'm happy about positive outcomes...it's more than that you know... I've really gotten to know his soft nature and watched him grow and he opened his heart" Jimin said and sighs while looking at sky "He's a Good Man, he deserves to have someone that-that loves him..." Jimin whispered and tightly smiled at the sky with dreamy teary eyes.

Taehyung had been stared at him for a second then he slowly hold Jimin's hands and Jimin slowly stared back at him "...Like you do?"

Jimin paused for a second "like- I do what?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows at him "You know what I'm talking about"

Jimin giggled at him "No No it's not what you think, Lol- Tae this is ridiculous." He laughed a bit then he once stopped when he noticed the same stare comes from Taehyung "I don't know" He let out while looked down.

"I know love- and I was being stupid for not noticing that you were in love with him" Taehyung concernly looked at Jimin who looked down "It's just out of My hands Now"

"I don't know if I'm in love with him or not but I damn sure that he doesn't love me...and Never gonna love me back....anymore"

"Jimin- that's---"

"No, Tae he is prince....he deserve princess... and that's the end of the fairy-tale in every book." Jimin smiled and sighs again. "It's just one sided and let's pretend like it doesn't exists"

Taehyung weekly smiled and hugged Jimin tightly "You're one Good Human I ever seen Jimin"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"From now on...We have no reason to see eachother anymore..everything is come to an end said by Antony who had tears on his eyes" Jin read it and turned the next page to continue it, he had been reading books to distract himself from someone. Currently he sat on the wooden table which is on the backyard.

"Its good enough that I got to know that You had no feeling on me" Jin paused and blinked his eyes. "This is so bad- this story was awsome at the beginning and why the fuck he twisted at the end. This is so sad" Jin closed the book and puts on the table.

"What's so sad?"

Jin turned to left side as he can see, Purple guy with long black sleeves shirt and track pants- Jin was screamed inside. How can a Man even Hot in simple shirts and pants?

"No, I'm just reading..." Jin showed the book and Namjoon tilted his head "Oh it's My favourite, the ending was literally cool."

"Guess, You like sad ending"

"No no, it's happy ending...aren't complete it"

"No I was in last chapter but I closed it when he was rejected by the protagonist. It was so sad- when we had feeling for someone who doesn't have feel that back" Jin mumbled the last one.

Namjoon shaked his head and sat beside him, a little closer. But Jin slowly moved back to leave more gap between them. "Never conclude yourself without knowing fully" Namjoon whispered and stared at Jin. "Read it"