[ For example zone ]

"So, he said he Don't like her- I mean how I know- how can you decide your partner in the middle of drinking coffee?" Jimin shaked his head as he soaked the already wet cloth into the hot water and wipes queen's hand, to made her skin little wet.

"And to be honest, I'm happy. I'm sorry to say Miss queen but your son should marry the one who he loves" he added and finished his job as he puts the cloth on the water. He caressed her cheeks and removed her hair on behind her ears. "Hmmm now you're immaculate Miss Queen" he warmly smiled at her "I better leave Miss queen...will meet you later" he bowed at her and exit the door.

He saw Jin standing at balcony while looking at the garden, Jimin hurriedly runned to him and stand beside him "Hello stranger, what's up?"

"Heeloooo Jimin"

His tune was completely sad and his pouty lips still pasted on it. Another sighs comes and Jimin peeked beside Jin, the black hair Taehyung also standing and staring at garden while he had same pouty lips as Jin.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Jimin asked and peeked at both of them "You can tell me, I'll help you- I mean are we best friends right?" Jimin popped Jin's shoulder litely and tilted his head to Taehyung.

"So, the date was mess and I need to meet the King now- and I'm little scared" Taehyung said and sighs heavly with sad pouts.

"Oh come on, Tae. How can you choose in first attempts- this is life we have to choose wisely. Tell him about how it works." Jimin cheered and he stand in between Jin and Taehyung.

"First drop the sad face, be confident even tho you don't have to.you know what scares more, being worried- so face it like A man" He said and pats his shoulder while Taehyung's face little brighten it. "Beside, Mr.Min never fall for the Man like you" Jimin mumbled and turned around to straight.

"I'm not scared and I'm really okie tho. Thnx Jimin. I'll meet you guys at night." He smiled and crossed both of them while waving his hands. "Okie Now what happened to you? Hey!! Oh my god, your perfumes make me crazy" Jimin said and little back away from Jin.

"Is it smell good?" Jin suddenly excited and smiled. "Yeah, the smells is so addictive..." Jimin said and little backed away.

"Thanks- by the way" Jin giggled and bith loooed straight at garden again. "Dr.Jin, Can I ask you something-?"

"Anything" Jin said and looked at Jimin who bit his lips and binked his eyes twice. "If someone said to you, that they want a partner like you but not you-... what's is the zone you're?"

"Who is that someone?"

"It's just someone- answer me" Jimin whined at him. "Okie okie let me think- if someone told you- that they want a partner like you but not you-"

Jin looked above while making a thinking face and Jimin curiously looked at Jin "I think you're....in 'For example zone'." He said and started to laugh at Jimin who dumbfoundedly looked at him.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"I agree your majesty. Last date didn't go as anticipated however,we have plenty of promising options that were exploring-" Taehyung was trying to explaining more but cutted by the King.

"You realize that day wasn't that far.." The king raised his both eyebrows.

"I do Majesty" Taehyung looked down. Taehyung was called by king. When the king know about dating stuff. Being matchmaker Taehyung have to says his point of views.

"I don't have to remind you, as we both have a lot on the line here.." The king said and Taehyung politely noddes and little flashed his signature smile.

"You don't...your majesty . I'm staking my reputation on a winning outcome" he confidently said.

"I'm happy to hear it." The king nodded litely and flashed his smile.

"Good, thank you your majesty.."he bowed at him.

"You may go Mr.Kim.."

After closed the door voicelessly, Taehyung walked around corridor and popped at someone's shoulder. Taehyung immediately saw that someone-

"Ouch" yoongi said and mumbled sorry without looking "That's it? Not even a glance?"

Yoongi then looked above to stare at Who is the person, it's Taehyung. Yes, It's him. Yoongi then scanned him from top to bottom. He wear, long sleeve black T-shirt ahd brown pants- his hair looks so fluffy and he wear black framed specs. It gives him nerd look but he choose to play with it. He knows he damn good.

"I'm sorry" yoongi somehow managed to kick the nervous and said it again. Taehyung correct his specs and smiled at him- it's just not a smile- it's a smile of he try to hear something from yoongi. Yoongi knows somehow but he good at pretend things.

"I heard from prince- the butterflies things, he said he don't have butterflies over that candidates"

"Is it?" Taehyung gasped "I was on the way to ask him about last night." he made a worried look.

"Cool, we have 2 girls right?" Yoongi suddenly consoled Taehyung.

"Yes, we have but I thought she is perfect"

"I thought too"

"I'm actually happy and sad too- but I can't says it. I'll try to search more pretty girlz for prince" Taehyung said as yoongi nodded and asked him "Between do you know about butterflies?"

Taehyung blinked and he shy looked down "Do you feel it?" Yoongi added it, while Taehyung being so shy and cheeks gone red. He looked around as No one around on the floor. He took little step forward as he leaned above-

"Do you felt with anyone?" Taehyung whispered at him, now he looked at those blackberry eyes of Yoongi. Yoongi's stomach twisted at Taehyung's whispered voice.

Yoongi really need to say- yes or No or whatever but he was mute and he get nervous of being around with Taehyung. "No" he said and looked away as he keep blinking his eyes.

"Okie that's fine. I'm not surprised of your answer" Taehyung leaned back and walked to opposite of the building and Yoongi turned to looked at his back.

Taehyung paused and turned back to yoongi "I think I felt that butterflies-" he said and runned to the floor corner- leaving behind yoongi dumbfoundedly stared at Taehyung.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

A/n:
There's more to come tho!