[ You're not the one ]

Sighs- echoed around the garden. It was late evening , the sun was slowly falling and the moon was so excited to come. A pleasant beautiful evening in the palace where the three young boys sat on the wooden table while caressing their chin as everyone looked at the above table and the cafe they received is now turned to cold.

Taehyung looked at the table and thinking about all the way of Marriage stuff to prince. Also he lost it somewhere and looked at both boys who also had exact same sad face as him.

but why?

"Why are we sad?" Taehyung broke the silence and asked them while including himself too.

"I - I don't know- it's just cold" Jimin mumbled and hugged himself because he wear a thin white shirt with v neck and blue jeans. Beside, Jin looked at table without saying- as he lost in somewhere.

"I'm so worried" Taehyung said and pouts as he looked away from them.

"Why?" Jimin said while sips the cafe that was already went cold, he made freeze face and placed back the cup on the table.

"What If prince select the candidate where I sent for date yesterday? If he did, he gonna marry that within days"

Taehyung should be happy about his work which is gonna done easily but he didn't- "I'm gonna miss you guys and the palace and--" He paused with thought of someone crossing on his mind. Of-course Taehyung will miss his friends, the palace, the peaceful environment- and also he miss yoongi too.

Meanwhile Jimin was beyond imagination of Marriage stuff. He thought the same what Taehyung thought but except the missing part. What if prince says ok to that girl? If he said exact gonna happens what Taehyung said.

"Am I smell like medicine?" Jin asked them and both of them looked at him.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Your Highness" yoongi bowed at Jungkook who looked at the window while saw the sunset under the sky. "Maid said you just get evening Tea. So, I bought you cup of Tea for you" yoongi said and placed the cups beside the table.

"Thankyou yoongi..I needed this" Jungkook told him while pick Tea and sipped it slowly with unamazed face. Yoongi nodded and tiltled his head at Jungkook

"So,...."

"So?"

Yoongi gives him a little smile "How did it go last Night?" Jungkook still had same unamazed face while sips his Tea "Um, No butterflies.." he said and looked away from yoongi.

"That's- I mean I thought- she was right for you-" yoongi confusedly said to him.

"Oh! I'm sure for someone, just not me"

"No, your highness don't lose hope- but I was so sure that I heard from Taehyung he was so confident about her-"

"I don't know what to say but she is not the one I guess- you know the spark? That's not coming and the butterflies thing not working"

"What's that butterfly?"

"You will know once you saw the right one"

Yoongi blinked twice "Your Highness- there's two girls on their list let's work things out" he said and pretend to ignore what Jungkook said before.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin neared the prince room and arguing himself to knock the door or not. But he didn't saw Jungkook from morning till now. So he got some energy and slowly knocked the door.

"Your Highness, I'm Jimin" he said after a double knock- he thought to got a voice of come in but instead a door being opened and reveal - Jungkook who wear green pajamas as he stared at Jimin as Jimin stared back while he wear black t-shirt and track pants.

"Your high-" he didn't complete as he dragged by Jungkook on his room. Jimin gasped and looked around the room. This is first ever time someone from outside, someone who Jungkook like, entering Jungkook's room.

The room was classy, luxurious and almond cherry room spray, and so immaculate. Jimin, he himself dirty of being in the room.

"Room tour is completed" Jungkook said and gain Jimin's eyeball that was widenedfrom the moment he enteredin luxury room. .

"Apologies your highness-"

"Cut it.. we are alone now. Back to friends zone. Call me by my name"

Jimin gulped and looked around the room and he whispered "J-Jung..... Axeman...is better tho" he sheepishly smiled.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and shaked his head while he walked to the balcony of his room..as Jimin followed him.

"What happened yesterday?" Jimin asked him, even tho he don't like to being a supporters of his love but he asked him. Jimin stand little behind from Jungkook. Jungkook turned back to stare at Jimin and shaked his head. Again!

Fucking finally I'm happy

"Gosh...that's totally okie Jungkook. We will work it out later" Jimin got excited all of the sudden. He bit his lips to control the happiness he hold.

"That's so awkward... I mean yesterday date was mess to me. She arrived late not even said sorry or excuses-"

"God, that's so mean. I know you don't like it- she is not the one- yeah" Jimin just excitedly said and join to Jungkook's mood.

"Yeah she is. And she order something for both without concerning me."

"You don't like these kind of things" Jimin said nodded to Jungkook, to says further more while he stand beside him- a little close.

"She wear yellow attire- that was so bright at night. And she ordered cold coffee" Jungkook paused and sighs "I'm not gonna balme her because she doesn't know me or My favourite things. It's just coincidence of whatever she weared was opposite of my taste"

"You're a Morning person. However you sleep late at Night you wake up early in the Morning. You're exercise freak. You love learning New things and You love talking to stranger. You don't like when people treat you with respect. You don't like being called of Prince. You love your Mother more than anything in this world. You love to talk about the book which you last read it. You hate yellow colors..you only love red and black. You also hate cold coffee- you only love black Tea...and You love hibiscus Tea. You only drink the time of evening or in the middle of Morning time-" Jimin said and turned to Jungkook "Maybe I know a little chapter of you"

Jungkook just stared at him like-how you know this- he was amazed by Jimin who known almost everything about him. Because of his job of an Asst 24/7? Ofcourse they both meet night and they almost talk up to midnight. These days are Jungkook getting busy that he even not have time to say hi to Jimin. It's so good to be with someone who knows everything about you.

"What else she did?" Jimin again asked him, when he got no further details from Jungkook.

Jungkook just smiled and puts his arms around Jimin's shoulder bought him close to his chest "leave it she is not the one- so leave her" he whispered and Jimin being short human, he looked above at Jungkook.

"Yeah leave her" he whisperly said. "I just decided about my ideal type" Jungkook said and stared at Jimin.

Jimin gulped and licked his lips "Really?"

"Yeah" Jungkook said and corrected Jimin's hair and combined to settle on his left ear behind

"It's you, Jimin"

Jimin blinked and stared at Jungkook's eyes- just realising what Jungkook was said is dream or not "What?" He mouthed at Jungkook

"I just want my partner to be like you- you knows me well... you know everything and you make me smile- you're so talkative- happy human. So, I want someone like you"

Jimin blinked his eyes as he realised what he said- "Someone like me-?" Jimin asked him while slowly back away from him.

"Yup" he said and ruffled Jimin's hair and looked at the Moon. Jimin just stared at him with so many emotions running on him.

Someone like me...

But...

not me?....