[ Just you and Me ]

"Is that wrong that I want more than a kiss." Jimin whispered while looking at those browny doe eyes.

They both stared at eachother,an inch gap between them, as heavy pants around on them. Jimin thought for a second did he asked him wrong., He should think before asking this to him. He is prince Jungkook, people will bow at him, talk polite to him, a two step back is always a rule to talk with him, another heirs of Jeons. The thought keep running on his mind while his eyes never leave him.

Jungkook caressed Jimin's shoulder and massaged it slowly yet seductively as Jimin bit his lips nervously and again continue to arguing himself. Jungkook titled his head as he think something and back to stare at Jimin then nodded his head but shaked his head at the same time while caressing Jimin's milky chubby cheeks.

Jimin slowly chuckled and the whatever the thoughts fly away on his mind. "What's this game? I can't get it" he whispered while snaked his hands around Jungkook's neck then looked at his eyes.

"More than kisses is not wrong but is not right too" Jungkook said while caressed Jimin's nape as snuggled tiny closer "Do you trust me?" He asked him from no-where as Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Why yoㅡ"

"Answer me... Do you trust me?" He asked again while running his hands on Jimin's back hair. Jimin leaned in his touch as he slowly nodded with closed eyes "I do" he whispered and Jungkook let go of his hair then finally Jimin able to process what Jungkook trying to do or say, but it was all blank out when Jungkook caressed his jaws made him to stare at him.

"Then, Nothing is wrong..." Jungkook whispered and connected their lips as Jimin lost all the thoughts on it. No matter what he overthinking  about all those stuff, when he being around Jungkook, he feel strong, loved, and could finally feel like having someone for him, for rest of the life.

Soon, the passionate kiss just turn to heat when Jungkook hands travelled down to Jimin's lower body. Being sensitive Jimin, he gasped while giving whatever Jungkook want from him. Jungkook unbuttoned Jimin's shirt while kissed at his necks. His left hand squeezed Jimin's clothed thighs and to cups his ass.

Jimin gasped at shivering hands touching him. It felt so good especially when loved one touched him. Soon, the couple lost his peace. He gripped Jimin by the hips and pulled him up, placing him on his waist and eliciting a squeak of surprise from the younger boy. Jimin felt Jungkook's hands on the small of his back, and then leaned forward to press their lips together again. 

Jimin gripped his hair again, kissing him back firmly, tilting his head slightly to the left to kiss him harder. Jungkook bit down onto Jimin's bottom lip, making him whimper. Jungkook let his hands roam over the bare skin under Jimin's dress shirt, and Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's neck.

Jimin pulled away lightly, their lashes brushing together. Jungkook gazed into his eyes, and Jimin suddenly felt something fluttering within his, heart pace increasing. "IㅡI'mㅡI can't"

"Shhhㅡit's okay...." Jungkook said took him in bridal style as he slowly lay him down on his luxurious fluffy bed that was closed with purple lace curtains. As Jimin lay on the bed while Jungkook hover him, Jimin already half naked while Jungkook slowly lifted his shirt to remove it. Jimin was surprised, he knew that Jungkook work out every Morning but he doesn't that it was result to that workout. Jungkook always wear shirt while doing workout. So it was first time Jimin could actually saw him without shirt.

"What?" Jungkook asked while Jimin just scanning him out, "You'reㅡ just Wow" Jimin said and got up to hug Jungkook's torso tightly. Jungkook chuckled and pats Jimin's hair as he looked above "Say it" Jungkook said while kissed Jimin's nose as Jimin was blinked cutely..."Let's Do it" He said and push himself on Jungkook and kissed him hard.

Jimin needed,

Jungkook needed,

Both needed...

"Ugh," Jimin gasped when Jungkook pulled his pants down while kissed his abdomen, it was so good at the sametime he felt nervous for No reason. Jimin unconsciously grapped Jungkook's hair while Jungkook kissed his now naked thighs. He throws Jimin's pants in somewhere along with boxers, but he paused before doing it- he just stared back at Jimin to send some permission query.. but Jimin but his lips and buried his face beside on the pillow.

I'm shy

Jungkook lost at his cuteness, while he admired his white thighs with no scar. He naked himself too. Before be begin anything, Jungkook make sure to cool Jimin little bit who is shy and nervous. So, he cover them both on the blanket and it made the curtain close around the bed. He dimmed the light, just able to see someone's is there. He hover on top of him, while he caressed his chin to make him stare at him. Jimin was visibly confused and looked around, he felt more comfortable and he chuckled at the blinking golden tiny lights around the curtains.

He hugged Jungkook dearly, "I loved it" He whispered and had no gap between them, Jimin's naked self completely touch to Jungkook's strong naked one. "You're pretty" Jungkook whispered as well while he kissed him amke him lay on the bed slowly, he touched Jimin's shoulder as he slowly massaged it while he ruined Jimin's plump lips.

Jungkook is confident about he made Jimin little okay with him. He slowly and soundlessly put the lube on his hands and slowly inside his finger on Jimin's rose butt hole..Jungkook's one fimger can't bareable for Jimin which made him squeeze Jungkook's shoulder. He added second finger, scissored him soon, he waited patience as he himself entered slowly, as Jimin bitted Jungkook's shoulder to hide the scream.

Once botj adjust themselves, Jungkook stared at Jimin as he noddedㅡ Jungkook started to move slowly at fast and then he increase his moves. He didn't look away for a second as he absorbs how Jimin react for his moves, Jimin is ethereal, he lips parted as he closed his eyes. It made Jungkook to go fast.

Jimin was about to scream when Jungkook made it mute by collapsed his lips to him, Jimin tears crossed his cheeks. "It's okayㅡ you'll be okie" Jungkook whispered as he fast his movement, finally the last move made him cum inside on Jimin, as Jimin already cummed on Jungkook's tummy.

They both panted  at eachother while they both stared at eachother "ㅡLove you" Jungkook said while tired lay on Jimin's chest as Jimin weekly smiled and kissed Jungkook's forehead "It's okay..You did well" He said and hugged him.

☆▪︎☆

"Just go sleep" Jin whispered and waved his hand at purple guy who standing on the garden while looking above at Jinㅡ standing at the balcony of the queen's room.

They both spend long together but they still messing eachother at every Night. After Long kiss jin finally arrived at the night duty for the queen room. But he got a text on phone, indicated that his boyfriend is missing him. When he got out from room to balcony, they been send kisses and Hugs invisibly.

"I can't" Namjoon whispered which made Jin smile and he shyly looked around to make sure no one is there. He kissed his own hands and sends the kiss through wind.

Namjoon jumped at the air, and grabbed the invisible kiss and put in to his lips. Jin giggled qt him. Namjoon waved his hands as Jin did the same. Namjoon hugged himself and Jin did it to himself and showed his cheeks- Namjoon kissed him on his invisible Jin.

Finally Namjoon leavedㅡas Jin got on the room. He smiled while checks the report and marked the heart beat points. And the night medicine which she took it correctly or not. After he checked everything, he felt tired.

"Can I took a tiny sleep?" He asked to queen and he knows she's not gonna answer for it, even tho she was in come, everyone around them talk to her, especially Jimin always used to read her fav books and talk all day of what he did. And some times, Jin, Jimin and Teahyung chat with queens and tell their story to her like she ever listen to them or something? But still, these ghree never give up hope on herㅡ So, he smiled and  leaned on the wall while he closed his eyes "Good Night Miss Queen"

Little did he knows, that she moved his eyesballs as yes when he asked the permission to sleep?