[ More than kisses ]

Update 🥀

☆▪︎☆

"I know he is My boyfriend but still..." Jin sighs while cups his own cheeks and slowly smile "I prefer to stalk like this.." Jin said and dreamingly stared at Namjoon who working out in the early Morning with sweats wearㅡsleeves while pushing up on the grass.

"And I'm totally agree with you" Taehyung said while copying the same expression as Jin and stared at yoongi.

But they both turned to their left side when they hear nothing from Jimin who Just stared at Jungkook and Nothing said. "I think he is speechless?" Jin whispered and Taehyung shaked his head as "I don't think so"

"What happened Jimin?" Taehyung concerned him.

Jimin turned to them and shaked his head as No while give a week smile, then back to stare at Jungkook. "Ohhhh hoooo~~~ He already did everything that's how he didn't care to admire" Jin teased him and they both laughed.

"What the... Guys No, we are not Even that close" Jimin Gasped and looked away while blushing.

"But we saw you guys are soo close to eachother" Taehyung said and make his index finger touch eachother. "Oh please...." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Wait a sec, I never saw them like this..." Jin asked Taehyung as Taehyung immediately blinked his eyes twice "Oh you didn't....?"

"Between who is 'we' here" Jimin crossed his arms and asked Taehyung.

"When I said 'we'...I-I-I said 'I'.." He stuttered and looked at Jin and Jimin hesitatedly as Jimin and Jin exchanged glance at eachother.

"Explain the Tea" Jin asked him with seriously stare as Taehyung gulped it. After a big explanation from Taehyung. Jin and Jimin both gasped at him. "You guys did it...like twice" Jin widened his eyes.

"May be more than twice" Taehyung whispered and looked away.

"You didn't even care to share that to us... uh?"

"Look who is talking..? Did you even told me that you got Namjoon?" Taehyung now snapped at Jin.

"Namjoon? When is that happened?" Jimin jaw dropped on the floor.

"I can explain..." Jin sheepishly smiked at them.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

These days are getting so beautiful for Jungkook. He love smiles at everyone who greeting him. He felt different than before. He felt like he was Newbie in this palace. He visited his Mother- yesterday Night. He told her everything about How Important Jimin in his life, if he would be his spouse he would got everythingon his life. He even discussed about the Marriage stuff to his Mother. Everything was changed in just two days... it's all because of Jimin.

A thought while crossing as A knock interrupted him in the Midnight. He placed his cafe at the table as he walked to click the door open. It reveals Jimin who stand at his door step as his bangs hide his forehead cutely while he wear cute long sleeve black shirt and jeans- while he hold the daisy pink flower for Jungkook.

"Hi" he cutely said and fidget his legs at the floor. It was so hard for Jimin to meet with Jungkook after they had a thing on that Night. He is so shy and turned tomato red whenever his eyes meet Jungkook.

It's just a Hi..But Jungkook just squeeze him into the tight hug but he just dragged him to his room and closed the door behind.

"Woah-" Jimin gasped at it and Jungkook hissed him "Sit here" he make him sat on the bed. Jimin followed Jungkook's feet, as Jungkook took something from the cupboard and bring to Jimin. A small blue box with red ribbon tied on it.

"What's that?"

"A gift for you" Jungkook excitedly said and gesture him to open it. "Gift for me...." Jimin smiled and opened it. It reveals a beautiful butterfly clip.

 It reveals a beautiful butterfly clip

"Its cute" Jimin said and took that from the box. Jungkook took it from him and he removed Jimin's forehead bangs and combined it on the rightside then clipped it with this new butterfly clips.

"Now I could see your face clearly..." He said while caressing Jimin's cheeks and Jimin smiled and got up then turned to look at the Mirror attached to the cupboard. He stand infront of the Mirror "Wow" he said while touched the clip.

"You look pretty" Jungkook said and while stand behind him.Jimin smiled again as his cheeks turns red. "Oh," Jimin again turned to run and took the flower from the bed "Here..." he give to Jungkook "I don't have any gift other than this...I'm sorry."

"Oh Jimin, I don't need anything...You is enough for me..." Jungkook said and hold Jimin flower on his hand and other hand to intertwined with Jimin. Jimin just pouts and looked down. Jungkook shaked his head while turn Jimin to Make him look at the Mirror.

"Do you know why it's butterfly?" Jungkook asked him while looking at the reflection of Jimin in the Mirror as Jimin stare at Jungkook's reflection while he Mouthed 'No'. Jungkook took a little closer to Jimin as he back hugged him, Jimin swear to god that he get chills in his spine.

"Because you gave me those butterflies feeling..." he slowly placed his chin on Jimin's shoulder "That's still dancing on My stomach..."He whisperly said and Jimin chuckled and leaned on his chest. "Jimin..." he called and looked at the Mirror as Jimin stared at Mirror too.

"Love you..." He whispered and Jimin just stared at him, Nothing can exchanged only those eyes. Jimin could never imagined in his life that he falled for this high for him. Jimin slowly turned to Jungkook, and they both now looked at eachother...

Is the time...,

Just do it....

Jungkook slowly caressed Jimin's cheeks "I-I have this urge to k-kiss you" he whispered while his eyes flicked to his lips then back to his eyes. Jimin felt his heartbeat increasing and his knees were starting to feel weak by his closeness. Jimin licked his lips "Uh...No one is around" he whispered back "There's No need...." he said through the lump in his throat.

"I-I know, But I just--" Jungkook paused as he crashes his lip on him. Jimin melted into the kiss, while Jungkook's hands slowly snaked around his tiny waist, Jimin wringing his fingers into Jungkook's hair, their lips moving against one another softly. The kiss contains so much love and passionate. Jungkook slowly kissed as he explore every inch of Jimin. This is so much calm to Jimin who felt shy. After a long kiss, Jungkook slowly pulled away, and Jimin fluttered his eyes open, looking at him.

"Is that wrong that I want more than a kiss." Jimin whispered while looking at those browny doe eyes.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Next chp 😏