[ I do it for you ]

"Your welcome to enter the palace"  A Man said while allow the young Man enter into the palace.  He wear red suit and his blonde hair arranged perfectly on it. His mullet gives extra fragrance to his appearance. His sighs while looked above at the ceiling and look around the infrastructure of the palace.

"How Can I help you gentleMan?" An old Maid lady asked him, he flashed his boxy smile. "I here to meet The King, I'm Match Maker of Magical Match Making"

"Could you please wait for it" she said and leaved him to enter another corner of the room.

"Yes Mam" he bowed at her and sat on the royal seat as he nervously bit his lips.

She returned from the room as she smiled at Him "You May enter" she pointed the room while he nodded.

He nervously entered the corner of the floor while sighs heavily and he slowly knocked after got a 'yeh' or 'yeah' he enter the room.

He bowed at the King who sat opposite to him and the King nodded "So, the Magical Match maker is that you?"

"Yes, Your Royal Majesty....it's absolutely pleasure to meet you" He nervously smiled "I'm kim Taehyung"

"Yes, Mr.Kim. I assure you know the purpose of arrival here"

Taehyung nodded "Yes Your Majesty"

"First of all I wanted to speak that I quite committed  to finding my son true love and happiness"

"That's awesome yes, of course  your Majesty"

"That's assured you are confident. But I need you to find within 1 month"

Taehyung giggled "From now...I mean From Now on?" He blinked twice please say No  "Your Majesty"

"Yes, within a 1 Month"

"But, Your Majesty it's seems like short and there's more process to find his true love..."

"I thought you're gonna make it...A promise should be keep. If you do manage to find match for my son, I'll give reward and I personally tell the world that you're the one who found my son's happily ever after"

Taehyung sighs and looked around within a month how can I?  "Your Majesty I don't know what else to say...But I'm in...and I'm gonna make it"

Indeed, I agreed!!

"That's good to hear Mr.kim, yoongi will manage your staying stuff and he will meet you within 10 minutes"

"Yes your Majesty" Taehyung bowed and heeled up to leave. He crossed the floor while looking around on the ceiling and left side garden that was so beautiful in Evening

"Hello" A voice startled him as Taehyung turned to right side he could see A well Manly Man with red suits with black hair, a cold face.

"Hi....you..?"

"Yoongi, Min yoongi" he extend his hands to shaked as Taehyung extend it to him.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Min" Taehyung smirked at him.

_____________

"Oh, come on what's with that face?" Jungkook asked Jimin who sat beside him while looked down with small pout on his face. "What's with that lips why it's coming out?"

"Nothing" Jimin mumbled tilted his head to remove the bangs on his eyes that disturb his sight.

Jungkook touched his bangs and settled on right ear's behind that made Jimin to stare at Jungkook "Tell me what's wrong? You never mute tho, but For the 15 minutes you're like this" he asked him with sweet tone Jimin could tell all his sadness when someone asked him with this politely...Damn, Jungkook

"Are you rich?"

"What?"

"Come on tell me, are you rich Man?"

"I- What If I'm?" Jungkook need to lie but at the same time he can't lie to Jimin "I don't know I'm rich or not?" He stuttered while says those words.

"Don't act up  Mr.Axeman, people who had more Money are the rich one. I heard from my Granny"

"Is it? But My granny said that people who had good heart are the rich.. so In my views woah!!! Jimin!! you're damn rich Man"

Jimin giggled at Jungkook and hit him on his chest. How sweet! Jimin jusy stared at Jungkook. He is rich tho by heart

"Hey, I forgot to tell. Do you have any talent?" Jungkook suddenly asked to bring Jimin back from his thoughts.

"Yeah, I had"

"Like what?"

"I could touch my nose by my tongue and I could sleep whole day without even had any food or drink and I--"

Jungkook started to laugh "oh my goodness gravy, This is not what I asked for.."

"Hey! Don't underestimate me. If you can touch your nose?....come on do it...do it now"

"Chilly" Jungkook smirk and he try to touch his nose by  tongue but he can't reach up to the level of nose tip. Jimin started to laugh out loud "See you can't do it...now My turn" Jimin said while he touch his nose by his tongue. Jungkook laughed at his cuteness "See, I did it"

"Okie! listen now; what I'm gonna say" Jungkook said after laughed out loud, but Jimin still touching his nose by his tongue tip "Jimin listen" He said while tap his shoulder,he ignore Jungkook, still showing talent while giggled at Jungkook.

"Jimin I'm serious" Jungkook pinched Jimin hip that ticking to show his sensitive side as he drop his talent back to giggle mode "Ok ok tell me"

"Tomorrow you should visit palace for your interview"

"What interview? Why?"

"Aren't dream about get a  job in palace Jimin?"

"I never dreamt about that" Jimin blinked and titled his head cutely that made Jungkook really want to squeeze him.

"Just visit palace and you will get a job. Aren't happy to spend a full day with me? Because I do so that I need you to get a job in palace" Jungkook said while touched Jimin's fingers which is in between Jungkook and Jimin.

I would die to spend my whole life with you, You idiot.

Jimin stare at Jungkook's hands and back to his doe browny eyes as Jungkook softly smiled at him "I do it for you,  Mr.Axeman"

____________

A/n

:(