~The Missing Book~

Trigger Warning: Panic Attack

Earlier that day:

Draco POV: 

"Where. The. Hell. Is. That. Bloody. Book?!" I spit as I got up from underneath the bed where I had found my mutilated case, eyeing everyone single person in the room. 

That happened to be Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Blaise Zabini, and Theodore Nott. If they didn't die from the venom in my voice my looks would certainly kill them all a hundred times over. 

Blaise was on sitting on the green rug displayed cobblestoned floor with Theo as they were both immersed in their homework. Pansy was busy insulting Vincent because of some lame attempt of flirting he had tried on Bulstrode just a few minutes before and Greg was there trying to defend him. 

They all looked up at the sound of my voice, all of them looking somewhat confused. 

Breaking the silence Pansy was the one that answered me. "What on earth are you talking about Draco dear." 

"Do not call me that! What have you done with?! I thought I made it clear-" 

"Draco perhaps you would like to take a walk, calm down a bit?" Pansy suggested her voice lined in a sickly sweet tone. The smile that she gave reminded me of one two-faced pink professor. 

I saw red. 

Instead of listening to a word she said, I continued my voice low and guttural. "Answer my bloody question," I emphasized every word staring her right in the eye but she stood her ground. 

"No Draco you aren't listening to me. I have already answered your question, now please calm down." She tried to walk over to me and place her hand on my arm but I snapped it back as if I had just been burned. 

"Don't touch me." I hissed and Pansy was slightly taken aback. All of them stared at me as if they couldn't recognize me like I was some alien creature impersonating their friend. 

"Draco you are being incredibly rude right now. I suggest you leave and come back when you calm down." Pansy said threateningly, raising her hand gesturing to the door. 

I was sick to my stomach of all their fake innocence, I couldn't even stand to look at all of them. "Fuck this," I grumbled and pushed Pansy's arm away- then I trampled out of the room. 

Tears threatened to fall as soon I slammed the dorm door behind me. I ran to the one place I knew I wouldn't be disturbed. My vision blurred and I started getting hot chills running throughout my body. I sunk down the side of the bathroom stall trying to hold in the hot liquid building up in my eyes. 

"Fuck," I cried, the tears trickled down my cheeks as much as I tried to prevent them. My arms hugged my knees in a protective position. The blood pounded in my ears, overwhelming all of my senses and my heart thudded in my chest. At the same time, my chest tightened and it felt like my lungs were collapsing. A lump started growing in my throat, making it harder to breathe. 

Trying to steady myself, I took a few deep breathes which only ended up making my breathing more ragged. "Fuck," I rasped and started choking on air when trying to inhale. 

I gulped down the lump feeling the raw pain of my sore throat which momentarily distracted me from the loss of air. My breaths came out it in desperate gasps. 

I tried to remember what my mom had taught me to do when these sorts of things happened. 

"Fuck, Fuck, what did she say?" My voice broke slightly. Right, when I felt like I was going to pass out from the lack of air to my head a voice called out.