~A little bit of Convincing~

Harry POV:

After an endless amount of coaxing and prompting. Maybe some blackmail. Draco finally told me what was going on. Never in my life have I seen him that scared. Nothing had I seen before compared to what I was now seeing in front of me. Guilt courses through my body. I knew deep inside that Draco had a reason for what he was doing. A legitimate reason. It never really registered and I thought he was just being dramatic. 

Looking at him now, his eyes downtrodden and weary. There was this dullness in them that there never seemed to be before. All just at the suggestion of being a death eater. 

"We have to tell the Order. They can protect you and your mom." I told him and he scoffed. Or at least that's what I thought it was supposed to be. It sounded more like a loud sniffle. 

"Yeah right. Draco Malfoy, pureblood, Slytherin, Blood purist, and known muggle-hater, bully, and.. the son of a death eater. A very likely candidate for not wanting to be part of the Dark lord's quest for blood supremacy. " His voice was dripping in sarcasm and the venom in his words stung. 

"You don't know until you try. Please..... do it for me," I added at the end. He sucked in some air and then looked up to meet my eyes. Draco held my gaze for what seemed to be forever. It looked as though he was searching for any sense of insincerity. Draco released the breath I had forgotten he was holding. 

"Alright, just for you. If you believe it's a good idea.... I trust you." He murmured, his voice had gone all soft completely without the previous malice. I hadn't realized how close we were standing and Draco's gaze left my eyes to look at my lips. Subconsciously I licked my lips and Draco mimicked the movement. 

He put his hand on my shoulder and I could feel his warm breath tickling my lips. My heart beat in my chest rapidly and I tried to keep it under control. Time seemed to stop when Draco's lips met mine, softly teasing the surface before becoming more rapid and urgent. My eyes were fully closed in pleasure taking in his taste and being overwhelmed by his cologne. I couldn't get enough. 

"I trust you," He vowed his voice breathless. I half-opened my eyes to see the lust in Draco's eyes. I smiled into his mouth as he parted his lips. 

As to remind me that this all wasn't just some product of my wildest dream Draco's arm curled around my waist pulling me in closer. Each touch sent my heart flutter and my knees became weak as his other hand came to caress my chest. 

My hands explored his hair breaking apart the gel that kept his hair so charmingly styled. I loved it. As I tugged on his hair some more, he gave a throaty sound, making all of my insides crumble. 

The hand Draco had on my chest moved down and before I knew it, he slipped it under my shirt. His bare fingers on my skin were intoxicatingly claiming every bit of my bare chest. The cold from his palms sent shivers down my body and I moaned into his lips. 

Draco took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue delves deep into the depths of my mouth exploring places I forgot even existed. My heart pounded, the feeling was addicting. The sudden urge to breathe started to rise up, not one of us wanting to pull away. 

At the very last moment, I pulled away. We were both panting heavily staring at each other. Draco pulled his hands out from underneath my shirt and placed them on top of my hands that were currently still in his hair.  He looked into my eyes there was no longer the dullness that I saw before. "I trust you," 

Seeing him like this melted my heart. The hope in his eyes, the messiness of his hair all made him look so vulnerable. "I trust you too, and thank you.... for believing in me," I murmured still entranced by the kiss. 

Draco brought his hand to my hair and stroked it gently. "I will always believe in you." Those words sent another flutter in my heart, and I leaned in to kiss him again. It was only just a peck but the warmth and comfort of Draco's lips made it seem like much more. 

"I hate to break the moment..." I started but stopped as Draco moved his hands to wrap around my waist. "...but we should talk to Dumbledore." 

Draco nodded and took one of Harry's hands to hold. "Okay, only for you." Draco gave me one of his genuine smiles a soft one but it still made me feel weak. 

We left, hand in hand to go up to Dumbledores office.