The Dragon and the Wolf- Part 2

It has been a month since the lone wolf came into the Targaryen's service and since then the wolf has secretly told the youngest of the dragons that he was from Westeros and so that she doesn't tell Illyrio and Viserys, he agreed to tell her about there homeland whenever they where alone and so Danyeras begin to learn a lot more about the starks of Winterfell as Y/N reminded here to rule a land one must know its people and its land and who was involved in the butchering of the rest of her family saying that her father the mad dragon burnt his uncle and grandfather alive and that is why the starks joined the Baratheon's in the rebellion and that his father was a man of honour and condemned the actions of the Lannister during the sack of kings landing, but while he told Danyeras of his family he did not reveal why he was not there and instead serving the people who had done this to his family and said all would be unravelled in time and in seem that Fenrir also liked as he taught her commands and he was up to Y/N knee and amber eyes had gone slightly darker.

Danyeras had also gifted Y/N this the Sigel of house stark imbordered with the red of house Targaryen, and Y/N begin to realise that he felt like his old self around the younger dragon instead of the bloody wolf of Bravos when around the older brother who showed every bit of sign of Targaryen madness and he knew that he would eventually snap and the so called Beggar king would meet an unfortunate end however the beggar king with Illyrio had arranged for Danyeras to marry Khal Drogo. The lone wolf had tried his best to help Danyeras and protect both of the Dragons.

we see Daenerys on a balcony in Pentos With Y/N standing guard along with Fenrir 

VISERYS : Daenerys! 

He then enters the large chamber. 

VISERYS: Daenerys! There's our bride to be! Look – a gift from Illyrio. Touch it. Come on. Feel the fabric. Mm mm. Isn't he a gracious host? 

DAENERYS: We've been his guests for over a year and he's never asked us for anything. VISERYS: Illyrio is no fool. He knows I won't forget my friends when I come into my throne. You still slouch. Let me see. (He pulls off her gown.) You have a woman's body now. (She endures it as he strokes her breast.) I need you to be perfect today. Can you do that for me? You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?

 DAENERYS: No. 

The lone wolf looks down but is already planning on ways to hurt the beggar king for how he has treated the younger of the two dragons

VISERYS nods and starts to leave the chamber. He then turns.

 VISERYS: When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister, they will say it began today. He says 

[Daenerys turns and steps into a steaming hot bath with a despairing look on her face.] 

MAID: It's too hot, my lady. [But DAENERYS keeps stepping deeper. 

an hour later  ILLYRIOS, DAENERYS, AND VISERYS  and Y/N and Fenrir outside the mansion, awaiting Khal Drogo.

VISERYS: Where is he?