The North remembers

JON SNOW, SANSA, DAVOS, TORMUND, and WUN WUN are meeting with DIM DALBA and the other Wildling leaders. They are all gathered around a fire pit.

DIM DALBA: We said we'd fight with you, King Crow, when the time comes and we meant it, but this isn't what we agreed to. These aren't White Walkers. This isn't an army of the dead. This isn't our .

TORMUND: If it weren't for him, none of us would be here. All of you would be meat in the Night King's army. And I'd be a pile of charred bones just like Mance.

DIM DALBA: Remember Mance's camp? It stretched all the way to the horizon. And look at us now. Look what's left of us. And if we lose this, we're gone. Dozens of tribes, hundreds of generations. Be like we were never there at all. We'll be the last of the free folk.

JON SNOW: That's what'll happen to you if we lose. The Boltons, the Karstarks, the Umbers, they know you're here. They know that more than half of you are women and children. After they finish with me, they'll come for you. You're right. This isn't your fight. You shouldn't have to come to Winterfell with me. I shouldn't be asking you. It's not the deal we made. I need you with me if we're gonna beat them, and we need to beat them if you're going to survive.

TORMUND gestures to JON SNOW.

TORMUND: The crows killed him because he spoke for the free folk when no other southerners would. He died for us. If we are not willing to do the same for him, we're cowards. And if that's what we are, we deserve to be the last of the free folk.

WUN WUN stands.

WUN WUN: Snow.

WUN WUN walks away. DIM DALBA looks at the men around him. One of them nods. DIM DALBA walks up to JON SNOW and holds out his hand. JON takes it. DIM DALBA returns to his men.

JON SNOW (to TORMUND): Are you sure they'll come?

TORMUND: We're not clever like you southerners. When we say we'll do something, we do it.

JON SNOW exhales.

We see Ygritte, Robb and Y/N standing looking at a map of the north.

Y/N Stark: So we have two thousand men if the wildings say yes and a giant but will need at lot more just to make the fight even, I think we try some hit and run tactics on there patrols.

Robb Stark: I don't think Ramsey will have patrols out he knows we are coming.

Ygritte:  Well he knows you and Jon are coming he doesn't know about Y/N yet surely.

Y/N Stark: No Robb is right we cant risk the men I will give Ramsey credit is smart we will just have to cut off supply lines at a minimum, he will try and use our stark honour against us 

Ygritte: Uhhhh starks and there bloody honour.

Y/N Stark: Well just wait to Ramsey meet me for what he done to my family i will have his skull as a fucking wine cup.

Robb looks at his brother concerned he knows he has changed but doesn't really want talk about it till they capture Winterfell and decides to tease the lone wolf.

Robb Stark: You would waste all that wine.

Ygritte: The wine would fall out of empty socket but we wildings know how to fill in the gaps.

Y/N laughs.

Y/N Stark: I see why Jon likes you now you aint a noble lady.

Ygritte smiles as clearly the lone wolf approves of her and Jon.

Y/N Stark: Just keep it down when we take Winterfell I remember my room was next to Jon's

Robb grins as Ygritte looks down and then Jon, Sansa and Tormund walk in.

Tormund : Ah how are the crows brothers treating the lover of a crow.

Ygritte; Well Y/N approves and Robb is just like JON with his brooding, but Y/N told us Jon we cant be to loud as his room is right next to yours.