A bastard no more

SAMWELL is walking down the stairs from the battlements

JORAH (O.S.): We have all we need to win this war.

LYANNA (O.S.): I have trained my men, women and children. I have fought before. I can fight again.

JORAH (O.S.): Please, listen to me. You're the future of our house.

SAMWELL notices the two talking down in the courtyard and starts to walk towards them.

LYANNA: I don't need you to remind me of that.

JORAH: You'll be safer in the crypt. These things we're fighting-

CUT TO: WINTERFELL - COURTYARD

We now see JORAH and LYANNA up close.

LYANNA: I will not hide underground. I pledged to fight for the North, and I will fight.

LYANNA turns around to see SAMWELL facing them both.

SAMWELL: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-

LYANNA: It's all right. We're done here.

LYANNA starts to walk off but stops and turns back to JORAH.

LYANNA: I wish you good fortune, cousin.

JORAH: Thank you, my lady.

LYANNA exits and SAMWELL walks closer to JORAH.

JORAH: What have you got there?

SAMWELL raises his sword.

SAMWELL: It's called Heartsbane. It's my family sword.

JORAH: You still have a family.

SAMWELL: Yes. And I'd love to defend them with it. But I can't really hold it upright. Your father, he taught me how to be a man. How to do what's right. This is right. It's Valyrian steel. I'd be honored if you'd take it.

He hands JORAH the sword and JORAH removes it from its sheath slightly to examine it.

JORAH: I'll wield it in his memory to guard the realms of men.

SAMWELL: I'll see you when it's through.

SAMWELL walks off but stops several feet away and turns back to JORAH.

SAMWELL: I hope we win.

Everyone sits around the fire still but DAVOS is standing next to where the wine is.

JAIME: We'd better get some rest.

TYRION: No, let's stay a bit longer.

DAVOS: We're out of wine.

DAVOS sits back down.

The hear the door open and see a black wolf come in and sit down by the fire followed by Y/N Stark.

Y/N Stark: Mind if this wolf joins you.

Tyrion: What do we owe the pleasure.

Y/N Stark: Avoiding my lovely dragon.

Tyrion: Any stories from the lone wolf of Winterfell.

Y/N Stark: Well there the time I killed a walking snowman only to tur into one. 

Jamie: That won't happen.

TYRION: How about a song? One of you must know one. Ser Davos?

DAVOS: You'll pray for a quick death.

TYRION chuckles.

TYRION: Ser Brienne?

BRIENNE shakes her head. TYRION turns to TORMUND who shakes his head too.

TORMUND: Mm-mm.

TYRION: Mmm.

Y/N Stark: Nope.

PODRICK starts singing "Jenny of Oldstones".

PODRICK: High in the halls of the kings who are gone, Jenny would dance with her ghosts, the ones she had lost and the ones she had found and the ones who had loved her the most.

CUT TO: WINTERFELL – SAMWELL'S QUARTERS

As PODRICK continues to sing, SAMWELL and GILLY lay in bed with LITTLE SAM between them.

PODRICK (V.O.): The ones who'd been gone for so very long.

CUT TO: WINTERFELL - COURTYARD

The camera pans down to show SANSA and THEON sitting opposite each other. PODRICK's singing continues.

PODRICK (V.O.): She couldn't remember their names. They spun her around on the damp old stones.

CUT TO: WINTERFELL - HALLWAY

The camera pans and we see GENDRY sleeping on the pile of bags and ARYA lays next to him with her eyes open. PODRICK's singing continues.

PODRICK (V.O.): Spun away all her sorrow and pain. And she never wanted to leave

CUT TO: WINTERFELL - COURTYARD

The Unsullied start walking out of the courtyard as MISSANDEI and GREY WORM walk together before he stops her, turns to her, and kisses her. He then turns to leave with the Unsullied and MISSANDEI watches as he leaves. PODRICK's singing continues.

PODRICK (V.O.): Never wanted to leave. Never wanted to leave. Never wanted to leave.

CUT TO: WINTERFELL – OUTSIDE FRONT GATE

Everyone gathers outside the castle as they prepare for battle. JORAH rides on his horse and gazes at the horizon to see only darkness. PODRICK's singing continues.

PODRICK (V.O.): Never wanted to leave. Never wanted to leave.

INT. WINTERFELL - NIGHT

CUT TO: WINTERFELL - CRYPTS

DAENERYS turns a corner as she sees JON staring at a statue of his biological mother, LYANNA STARK. She walks up to him. He glances at her and smiles as she walks closer. She holds his arm as they both look at the statue together.

DAENERYS: Who's that?

JON: Lyanna Stark.

DAENERYS looks troubled.

DAENERYS: My brother, Rhaegar, everyone told me he was decent and kind. He liked to sing. Gave money to poor children. And he raped her.

JON: He didn't. He loved her.

JON turns to face DAENERYS.

JON: They were married in secret. After Rhaegar fell on the Trident, she had a son. Robert would have murdered the baby if he ever found out, and Lyanna knew it. So the last thing she did, as she bled to death on her birthing bed, was give the boy to her brother, Ned Stark, to raise as his bastard.

DAENERYS starts to look at him, slightly concerned.

JON: My name. My real name is Aegon Targaryen.

DAENERYS exhales sharply as she pulls away.

DAENERYS: That's impossible.

JON: I wish it were.

DAENERYS: Who told you this?

JON: Bran. He saw it.

DAENERYS: He saw it?

JON: And Samwell confirmed it. He read about their marriage at the Citadel without even knowing what it meant.

DAENERYS: A secret no one in the world knew except your brother and your best friend. Doesn't seem strange to you?

JON: It's true, Dany. I know it is.

DAENERYS: If it were true, it would make you the last male heir of House Targaryen. You'd have a claim to the Iron Throne.

Jon Snow: I don't want it I couldn't' do that to you because I see how much you love my brother he deserves happiness and you deserve the Iron throne.

Danyeras: Then this conversation never happened

Suddenly a horn blares and JON turns around.

JON and DAENERYS walk behind the battlements and stand next to TYRION as the three stare out over the wall.

MAN: Form up! Get yourselves back!

JON nods at DAENERYS and they both quickly exit. TYRION watches but turns his attention back over the wall. 

Y/N Stark: Dany what's wrong.

Danyeras: nothing.

Y/N Stark: Don't say that this might be last time I get to do this as he passionately places his clod lips against hers and the feel as if a fire is lit as he eyes go back to being there normal grey.

Danyeras: i won't lose you I would die a thousand deaths before I lose you.

Y/N Stark: no if I die here raise our children to rule to know the lands cause I love you and you this may hurt but your our my life my storm born. I love you with all of stubborn heart.

Danyeras: I love yo.. u my Scarlett wolf but you will come back to me. 

A/N- I thought the reveal of Jon should be separate the long night will one long chapter I will start writing it tomorrow and by time you read this another one for Baratheon story will be ready to be posted hopefully sorry I feel like i been lazy with my updates but I got a new job and college started not had a lot of free time to myself