The dragon, wolf and the bear

298 ac on the road to Dosh Kaleen, Danyeras tent  

Daenerys Targaryen : Have you ever seen a dragon ? 

Irri : Dragon gone, Khaleesi. 

Daenerys Targaryen : Everywhere ? Even in the east ? 

Irri : No dragon. Brave men kill them. It is known. 

Jhiqui : It is known. 

Doreah : A trader from Garth told me that dragons come from the moon. 

Daenerys Targaryen : The moon ? 

Doreah : He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi, that once there were two moons in the sky. But one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons and they drank the sun's fire. 

Irri : Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess... wife of sun. It is known. 

Jhiqui : It is known.  She repeats 

Daenerys Targaryen : Leave me with her.  Jhiqui leaves, leaving Dany and Doreah and she wants to talk to Doreah 

Why did the trader from Garth tell you these stories ? 

Doreah : Men like to talk when they're happy. Before your brother bought me for you, it was my job to make men happy. 

Daenerys Targaryen : How old were you ? Doreah : I was nine when my mother sold me to the pleasure house. 

Daenerys Targaryen : Nine ?! 

Doreah : I did not touch a man for three years, Khaleesi. First you must learn. 

Daenerys Targaryen : Can you teach me how to make the Khal happy ? 

Doreah : Yes. 

Daenerys Targaryen : Will it take three years ? 

Doreah : No.

298 AC Danyeras tent minutes later

Doreah : No, Khaleesi. You must look in his eyes always. Love comes in at the eyes. It is said that Irogenia of Lys could finish a man with nothing but her eyes. 

Daenerys Targaryen : Finish a man ? 

Doreah : Kings travelled across the world for a night with Irogenia. Magisters sold their palaces. Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours. They say a thousand men proposed to her and she refused them all. 

Daenerys Targaryen : Well, she sounds like an interesting woman. I don't think that Drogo will like it with me on top. 

Doreah : You will make him like it, Khaleesi. Men want what they've never had. And the Dothraki take slaves like a hound takes a bitch. Are you a slave, Khaleesi ? Then don't make love like a slave. 

Dany then flips herself on top of Doreah

Very good, Khaleesi. Out there he is the mighty Khal, but in this tent, he belongs to you.