The Spider and the wolf part 2

The Lone wolf had been on the sea for nearly 5 months as countless storms have meant that they need resupplying and now he is finally with distance of his home and has asked them not to dock at the port and  drop him off on the coast away from kings lading to make it seem like he was coming from the kings road and so he was finally back in westors but the lone wolf was not expecting the bombshell of  the news master of whispers had to deliver the lone wolf but for now the Lone wolf was unsure of what to expect he had never actually been to kings landing but had read about it as a child.

Captain : I guess this is good bye and I must admit when we aren't killing each other you are good company and now for the other half of the payment my humble friend.

Y/N Stark: Here you go and goodbye captain I hope are paths cross again sometimes.

Captain: Depends on how much coin your offering me Lone wolf.

Y/N Stark: I got a queen to serve see you my friend.

and with that he walks off shore as the boat goes to back to the main ship and so he and Fenrir who didn't really like the boats or water followed behind.

Y/N Stark: first we need a horse and while I am in kings landing you can go and hunt alright.

the wolf gives him an understanding nod as he looks at his owner.

Y/N Stark: Now lets get going.

After walking to nearest village he purchases a horse and some supplies to help along the way he starts his journey  off to kings lading.

Tyrion is in his quarters with sansa and podrick is attending  as they get ready for Joffrey wedding and he has to coupe with the fact his wife hates due to the deaths of Eddard stark and Catelyn stark at the Red wedding and the disappearance of prince Robb stark and princess Talisa and there child have vanished in to thin air also presumed dead and then Lord Varys walks into the chambers.

Varys; Ah little dove I must say you look beautiful.

Sansa Stark;  Thank you lord Varys.

Tyrion Lannister: What do we owe the pleasure to you my friend.

Varys: I need to borrow your squire for a task I need him to meet one of my associates of mine. he will be arriving in the capital shortly.

Tyrion Lannister: Podrick.

Podrick Payne: Yes my lord I would be happy to help but may I ask what he looks like.

Varys: He has a scar over his left eye and has and rides a massive  black stallion.

Podrick Payne: I will go now my lord.

Tyrion Lannister: By is this the informant you had working under the Targaryen's.

This peak Sansa as she starts to listen to there conversation as Shae does her hair as she remembers the story the master of whispers told her back at Winterfell.

Varys: You will just have to wait meet me in the gardens podrick when you have found my friend where the Tyrells are.

Podrick Payne: Of course my lord.

Y/N Stark Pov

he was on top of his black stallion in some finer clothes that he had purchased from Rosby as he had heard about the wedding between Joffrey and Margery Tyrell and so he also brought a gift just encase it was a Valyrian steel sword that belonged to house Lannister Bright roar that he had found while in the doom with the golden company as he Rode into the city the smell of shit got stronger and stronger but at the corner of his eye he see a man around his age walking towards him.