Dragon In a wolf's den

WINTER TOWN - DAY

A young boy runs through a snowy forest woods, he crosses a shallow stream and then runs through the streets of the winter town. As he runs through the town, pigs squeal and donkeys bray. He reaches the street and stands among a large crowd, struggling to see what is happening on the road. A man steps aside and the boy pushes through. Pan up to see ARYA STARK smiling as she watches the boy run through. A large army is marching along the road and the boy continues to run alongside them. Pan up to see the army marching along the road from the winter town up to Winterfell. A man's shout can be heard, and the boy turns to face the rear of the army. Pan around to see the large army of DAENERYS TARGARYEN. Cut to the middle of the army marching through the streets, DAENERYS and Y/N Stark atop their horses we also see ahead Jon and Robb. ARYA, she looks at  her three brothers and smiles, she starts to speak but says nothing as they rides by. Many people of the town stare at the troops marching through. SANDOR "THE HOUND" CLEGANE is on a horse of his own with the army. ARYA sees him but says nothing. GENDRY is also riding on a horse, ARYA looks at him and smiles as he goes past.

 HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGE

A carriage is among the army and it carries within it TYRION LANNISTER who sits opposite LORD VARYS.

TYRION: You should consider yourself lucky. At least your balls won't freeze off.

VARYS: You take great offense at dwarf jokes, but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that?

TYRION: Because I have balls, and you don't.

The army continues to march and MISSANDEI and GREY WORM ride alongside each other. The villagers stare at them disapprovingly. People also stare at Y/N Stark and DAENERYS as they ride past.

Jon Snow: So I guess you own Sansa another 10 stags.

Robb: Why don't tell that was them two making all that racket.

Jon just looks at him and laughs.

Y/N Stark; I can hear you two you know that right when I turn into a frozen bastard I am coming for you two first.

Dany smiles and grabs his hand for all two see.

Danyeras; Don't worry we should make more noise tonight as she places her hand on her chin.

Robb: We warned you. Northerners don't much trust outsiders.

A dragon roars and the villagers look up at the sky in fear. People start clamouring as DAENERYS' dragons, DROGON and RHAEGAL, fly overhead. ARYA emerges from the crowd smiling. The dragons swoop over Winterfell and SANSA STARK watches them fly overhead from the walls of Winterfell.

WINTERFELL – FRONT GATE

DAENERYS and JON ride into Winterfell towards a crowd of people standing within. BRAN STARK is sitting at the front of the crowd. JON and Robb ride up to him and dismount there horses. They walks up to BRAN and kisses him on the forehead respectively.

Robb then brings out 20 stags and places them into Sansa hand and she smiles back.

Jon: They kept him up all night.

JORAH MORMONT, Y/N and DAENERYS watch from behind. Before Y/N walk's up and hugs Bran.

Bran: I am sorry for all that you have been through but from the golden company to being engaged to Danyeras Targaryen.

Y/N Stark looks at Sansa quizzically and then up to SANSA who is standing next to him. He walks up to her and gives her a hug and then feel's the stags.

Y/N Stark; Really.

Robb: Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen. Our sister, Sansa Stark, the Lady of Winterfell.

DAENERYS: Thank you for inviting us into your home, Lady Stark. The North is as beautiful as your brother's claimed, as are you.