The Lone wolf no longer alone

The lone wolf had been travelling for some time around 2 months he presumes but he isn't sure Fenrir has grown bigger the lone wolf is covered in blood from killing Bolton patrols and actually has an arrow in his shoulder he doesn't want to remove as he has run out of medicine treating other wounds from encounters with

EXT. CASTLE BLACK – COURTYARD

MAN: Open the gate!

The gate opens and a knight from the Bolton family enters.

CUT TO: CASTLE BLACK – MESS HALL

SANSA, JON SNOW, BRIENNE, Ygritte, TORMUND, and DOLOROUS EDD, Robb and Talisa are eating at a table. SANSA looks at the meat on her fork. JON SNOW, DOLOROUS EDD, and TORMUND eat vigorously. BRIENNE looks around at the men eating. TORMUND stares intently at BRIENNE. BRIENNE looks away. TORMUND smiles. DOLOROUS EDD notices their interaction.

DOLOROUS EDD (to SANSA): Sorry about the food. It's not what we're known for.

SANSA: That's all right. There are more important things.

Sansa: So how is my nephew Eddard doing.

Talisa: He is doing fine

Robb: I wish they where here to see him.

Ygritte: Who?

Jon : Ygritte!

Robb: Its alright Jon.( To Ygritte )My brothers Rickon, Bran and Y/N and my sister Arya.

Ygritte: Ah Jon has told me a lot about Y/N.

Sansa: I saw someone a Northmen at Joffrey's wedding had a scar over his eye said he was working with Varys and had a Targaryen's head with me I didn't get a good look but I thought it was Y/n.

Then a Night's Watchman enters the room and holds out a scroll to JON SNOW.

MAN: A letter for you, Lord Commander.

JON SNOW: I'm not Lord Commander anymore.

JON SNOW takes the letter. The man leaves. JON SNOW sees the seal of House Bolton. He opens the scroll and starts reading.

Jon Snow: To the traitors Robb Stark and the Bastard traitor Jon snow you have allowed thousands of wildings past the wall. You have betrayed your own kind. You have betrayed the north just like your cunt of a brother and traitor Robb stark. Winterfell is mine Stark Bastards come see, your brother Rickon us in my dungeons.

Jon looks at both Robb and Sansa.

Jon Snow: His Dire wolf skin is on my floor come and see and Starks I want my bride back. Send her back to me bastards and I will not trouble you or your Wilding lovers. Keep her from me and I will ride North and slaughter every wilding man, woman and baby living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You----

SANSA: Go on.

Jon looks at Robb who shakes his head and then Jon answers.

JON SNOW: It's just more of the same.

JON SNOW puts the letter away, but SANSA takes it and continues reading.

SANSA: "You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs your wild little brother and Then watch as I rape yours and Robb lovers . Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see. Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.

JON SNOW: Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.

SANSA: His father's dead. Ramsay killed him. And now he has Rickon.

JON SNOW: We don't know that.

SANSA: Yes, we do.

TORMUND: How many men does he have in his army?

SANSA: I heard him say 5,000 once when he was talking about Stannis's attack.

JON SNOW (to TORMUND): How many do you have?

TORMUND: That can march and fight? 2,000. The rest are children and old people.

SANSA (to JON SNOW): You're the sons of the last true Warden of the North. Northern families are loyal. They'll fight for you if you ask.

SANSA takes JONs and Robbs hand.

SANSA: A monster has taken our home and our brother. We have to go back to Winterfell and save them both.

JON SNOW nods followed by Robb.