A wolf's love

Men are working in the courtyard rolling carts of hey and carrying water. A blacksmith is working the forge. SANSA, PETER BAELISH, YOHN ROYCE and MAESTER WOLKAN are standing on the upper level of the courtyard having a discussion.

SANSA: How much do we have?

WOLKAN: 4,000 bushels, My Lady.

SANSA: What does that mean?

YOHN: For the current occupants of the castle it's enough food for a year, perhaps more.

SANSA begins walking and everyone follows.

SANSA: What's the longest winter in the past 100 years?

WOLKAN: I'm not entirely certain. I'll check Maester Lewyn's records. He kept a copy of every raven scroll.

SANSA and the men walk from the upper level down into the courtyard.

SANSA: You're telling me we don't have enough food, especially not if the armies of the north come back to defend Winterfell.

WOLKAN: No, My Lady, most likely not.

SANSA: We must prepare for that eventuality. Every direction the threat comes from, this is the best place to be. We need to start building up our grain stores with regular shipments from every keep in the north. If we don't use it by winter's end we'll give it back to them, but if the entire north has to flee to Winterfell there won't be enough time to bring wagonloads of grain with them.

YOHN: Very wise, My Lady.

SANSA: Maester Wolkan, you'll see to it?

WOLKAN bows and leaves. SANSA and the others keep walking through the courtyard. SANSA sees smiths hammering breastplate.

SANSA: Are they covering those breastplates in leather?

YOHN: No, My Lady.

SANSA: Well, shouldn't they be once the real cold comes?

YOHN: They should indeed. Pardon me, My Lady.

YOHN steps over to the blacksmith.

YOHN: You there, why isn't there leather on these?

SANSA and BAELISH continue walking.

BAELISH: Command suits you. The northerns are all facing north worried about the threat beyond the wall.

SANSA: So they should be.

BAELISH: I know Cersei better than anyone here. If you turn your back on her --

SANSA: You don't know Cersei better than anyone here.

BAELISH: I only meant to say --

SANSA: That the woman who murdered my mother, father and brother is dangerous? Thank you for your wise council.

BAELISH: One of two things will happen. Either the dead will defeat the living, in which case all our troubles come to an end. Or life will win out. And what then?

GUARD: Lady Sansa, at the gate.

SANSA turns and walks away from BAELISH. There is a commotion at the gate. People are gathered around. SANSA rushes over to see what's going on. Bran is in a cart in the Winterfell courtyard. Bran looks at SANSA for a few moments without saying anything.

BRAN: Hello, Sansa.

SANSA begins to cry and hugs BRAN.

WINTERFELL - WEIRWOOD TREE

SANSA and BRAN are sitting next to the Weirwood Tree having a discussion.

SANSA: I wish the other 3  were here.

BRAN: Yes. I need to speak to them.

SANSA: Well they have go--

Bran; To Dragonstone I know I am the three eyed Raven

SANSA: I don't know what that means.

BRAN: It's difficult to explain.

SANSA: Try, please, for me.

Bran: It means I can see everything that's happened to everyone and what is going on right now. When the long night comes again I need to be ready.

SANSA: How do you know all of this?

BRAN: The three-eyed raven taught me.

SANSA: I thought you were the three-eyed raven.

BRAN: I told you it's difficult to explain.

SANSA: Bran --

BRAN: I'm sorry for all that's happened to you. I'm sorry it had to happen here at our home. You looked so beautiful that night the snow falling down and your dress.

SANSA appears shaken. She quickly stands up to leave.

SANSA: I have to go back inside, Bran.

BRAN: I'll stay a bit longer.

DAENERYS, VARYS, MISSANDEI and TYRION are standing around the painted table having a discussion. TYRION knocks over one of the figurines as DAENERYS and VARYS speak.

DAENERYS: We need to find Euron Greyjoy's fleet and sink it.

VARYS: Your Grace, he's already destroyed a good portion of our fleet. To send our remaining ships after him --

DAENERYS: I'm not talking about sending our ships after him.

DAENERYS pauses and looks at VARYS. VARYS looks at TYRION.

TYRION: But you'll have to go yourself. Euron's ships could be anywhere or in more than one place. You'd be flying around the open seas alone for who knows how long.

DAENERYS: I wouldn't be alone. I'd have Drogon, Vicerion and Rhaegal. What can anyone do to them?

MISSANDEI: They can still do something to you. It only takes one arrow.

TYRION: It's too great a risk. You're too important.

DAENERYS looks down at the painted table.

DAENERYS: What about Casterly Rock?

VARYS: The Unsullied will be there soon.

MISSANDEI: And what will they face?

VARYS: A difficult situation. They know we're coming.

TYRION: Yes. Cersei believes my sole purpose in life is to destroy House Lannister. She will be ready.