The wolves in a Lion's den

Outside King's Landing

GREY WORM and the Unsullied stand in formation in front of King's Landing. JAIME and the Lannister forces survey them from atop the rampart. BRONN walks the length of the rampart, overseeing the men.

The camera shifts to a courtyard. The soldiers work, boiling pitch, filling barrels and rolling them up to the defensive wall.

BRONN: Oil?

SOLDIER: Pitch, my lord.

BRONN: How many barrels?

SOLDIER: 500, my lord.

BRONN: Get 500 more.

SOLDIER: Yes, my lord.

The soldier exits and BRONN walks the wall to JAIME

BRONN: I still enjoy it when they call me "my lord."

JAIME: The thrill will fade.

BRONN: If we live that long. Men without cocks. You wouldn't find me fighting in an army if I had no cock. What's left to fight for?

JAIME: Gold?

BRONN: I spent my life around soldiers. What do you think they spend that gold on?

JAIME: Family.

BRONN: Not without a cock, you don't.

JAIME: Maybe it really is all cocks in the end.

BRONN: Yet your brother is a champion of the cockless

JAIME: Yes, he's always been a champion of the downtrodden.

A trumpet blares. Men howl and whoop in the distance, accompanied by thundering hoofbeats. The Dothraki crest the hill behind the disciplined unsullied army. They are savage and shrieking. They ride through and past the Unsullied.

BRONN: I think we're about to be the downtrodden.

MAN: Archers, stand tall!

MAN #2: Cover that wall!

EXT. The Sea Outside King's Landing

An Iron born fleet rests next to the castle. More Iron born ships approach.

 Deck of Iron born Ship.

TYRION, THEON and VARYS stand on deck, looking to the distance as their ship sails in. TYRION joins JON, Robb, , JORAH, MISSANDEI and JORAH on the foredeck.

JON: How many people live here?

TYRION: A million, give or take.

Robb: That's more people than the entire North crammed into that. Why would anyone want to live that way?

TYRION: There's more work in the city. And the brothels are far superior.

Below deck of the Ironborn Ship

SANDOR descends a staircase into a dark hold, bearing a lantern. He advances carefully and stops at a crate. He gives one knock, and the WIGHT screeches in a frenzy, shaking his crate prison. Satisfied that the WIGHT lives, SANDOR turns and exits.

King's Landing

CERSEI, QYBURN and JAIME stand in a royal chamber.

CERSEI: Why isn't she with them?

QYBURN: I'm afraid I don't know, Your Grace. No one has seen her or Y/N Stark.

CERSEI: And the rest of them?

QYBURN: They're on their way to the dragon pit now.

CERSEI: Including our brother.

QYBURN: Yes, Your Grace.

CERSEI and JAIME walk into the adjacent room, where the MOUNTAIN stands.

CERSEI: If anything goes wrong, kill the silver-haired bitch first, then our brother, then the Eddard son who calls himself The rest of them you can kill in any order you see fit. Come, Ser Gregor, it's time for us to meet our guests.there are a few Lannister guards

Jamie Lannister: I dont think I could take on Eddard's Son Y/N Stark.

Cersei: I don't care.

 Outside King's Landing

JON, TYRION, JORAH, MISSANDEI. Robb and DAVOS walk ahead of their Dothraki guards. VARYS, THEON and SANDOR are further back.

MISSANDEI: Why did they build it?

JORAH: Dragons don't understand the difference between what is theirs and what isn't. Land, livestock, children... Letting them roam free around a city was a problem.

TYRION: I imagine it was a sad joke at the end. An entire arena for a few sickly creatures smaller than dogs. But in the beginning, when it was home to Balerion the Dread, it must have been the most dangerous place in the world.

Lannister guards approach, led by BRONN and accompanied by BRIENNE and PODRICK.

DAVOS: Maybe it still is.

BRONN: Welcome, my lords. Your friends arrived before you did.

The Dothraki, led by Qhono, look suspicious. BRIENNE and SANDOR exchange a look.

BRONN: I've been sent to escort you all to the meeting.

The Lannister guards part, clearing the path. TYRION nods to QHONO, who takes the lead. The Dothraki all move forward, followed by the rest. PODRICK meets TYRION.

TYRION: A pleasant surprise in an unpleasant situation.

PODRICK: I never thought I'd see you again, my lord.

TYRION: Supporting the enemy, no less.

PODRICK: Hard to blame you.

TYRION: Cersei will anyway.

PODRICK: I'm glad you're alive.

BRONN: Come on! You can suck his magic cock later.

TYRION: (Shakes his head.)