Tower of the undying

Y/N Stark Pov

The lone wolf woke up with a banging headache no weapon all he had was his walking stick. He grabbed a torch to see easier.

Y/N Stark: Danyeras, Danyeras 

With answer he presumes he has been taken hostage or something as he continues to walk he hears a familiar screech and followers that screeching till he is in a familiar environment and notices he is in Kings landing. It looks to be ashes everything is melted by what he presumes is dragon fire he looks at the iron throne before he walks to another door and when he walks through he is looking at a mirror and notices he looks a lot older  and then he hears shuffling in the bed.

Danyeras: How did my king sleep.

He stands there in shock of what she said but then he recomposes himself.

Y/N Stark: Yes my dear I slept like a log.

Then the door swings open and two small children coming running followed by a massive black Dire wolf.

???: Daddy we where riding om Fenrir his fur is so soft and uncle Robb and grey wind where with us.

Then a much older looking Robb comes in and then a woman that he doesn't recognise but he can place she came from Volantis.

Robb Stark: I told you two leave your mother and father alone. 

??? and ???: Sorry uncle Ro...

There is a flash before he sees himself at the wall seeing what looks lie an older Jon and sansa as they appear to making battle plans while the pervious dream or whatever the fuck it was.

He cant hear there conversation at all but just looms at his younger siblings and a tear run down his face as well as this he sees Robb and that same woman from before as well as this he see two knights and what appears to be a wildling. Before he sees himself with a hood up as he see them go for there weapons and see two dire wolves one grey and white one and they have there weapons out till Y/N takes his hood down and you see Fenrir a lot bigger and then you see sansa stand and pull you into a fierce hug 

Before he walks through the doors and is another room where he sees his father.

Eddard Stark: Son.

Y/N Stark: Fa...father the Lone wolf says astonished.

Eddard Stark: Its okay Do you want to talk.

Y/N Stark: About what exactly.

Eddard Stark: About you and the Targaryen girl.

Y/N Stark: Oh yeah I suppose Varys  was keeping you updated.

Eddard Stark: Yes my little black wolf  and now you are slowly growing into a leader but now the queen you serve is agreeing to an idea your not are if you like anymore.

Y/N Stark: I mean yeah I stuck between my love for her and duty to her father and as well as this i worried what the family will think about me.

Eddard Stark: Is that what you think that we stopped loving you and you never brought dishonour and I must admit your mother and Jon took your exile the hardest but we never stopped loving we where all shocked when Varys told us you where working for the Danyeras and Viserys Targaryen but I am proud of you now go serve your Queen.

With that his vison fades and he finds himself back where he started and with way more questions but with his heart determined to when he gets out to return to westors. Just then he hears a sound and hears like hissing and screeching and as he arrives at the door he hears something behind him  and before the lone wolf can react and cloth is around his mouth and nose and while there is a struggle between the two the lone wolf is knocked unconscious and is dragged into the and chains are put around his arms.