The great grass sea and the quiet wolf

Third person POV

Jorah Mormont : You need to drink, child. And eat. 

Daenerys Targaryen : Isn't there anything else ? 

Jorah Mormont : The Dothraki have two things in abundance : grass and horses. People can't live on grass. In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai, they say there are fields of ghost grass with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night. It murders all other grass. The Dothraki believe that one day it will cover everything. That's the way the world will end. 

Y/N : It'll get easier. Your grace

They have set up camp and as Danyeras struggled to get off her horse caught by Irri and Y/N and taken to her tent then Y/N leaves to o to ser jorah leaving Danyeras with Irri and Doreah and Fenrir 

Danyeras is in her tent and has her dragon eggs which are set up over hot coals and Danyeras attempts to grab them 

Doreah : Khaleesi ! 

Irri : Your hands.

But after the incident she looks at Irri's hand which are burnt and hers left untouched by the burning embers and then the gets a playful bump from Fenrir who has grown accustomed to the now Khalessi and she gives a stroke under the chin. Across the camp we see Viserys, Ser jorah and Y/N 

Jorah Mormont : Your Grace, we're still not far from Pentos. Magister Illyrio has graciously offered his services. You'd be more at ease there. 

Viserys Targaryen: I'm not interested in luxury or hospitality. I'll stick with Drogo until he keeps his end of the bargain and handing over the throne to me. 

Jorah Mormont : Your Grace, as you wish. 

Viserys Targaryen: Well, Mormont, as heinous as this life is, I think it's better than being beheaded. What was it that Ned Stark wanted you to do? Buying something from a slaver? 

Jorah Mormont: I'm just selling to one person... I caught some poachers on my land. 

Viserys Targaryen: You will not be disciplined for such nonsense during my reign. You can be certain of that. And what about you Lone wolf what caused the honourable Eddard stark  exile his own son.

Y/N stark: I helped People who had been unfairly treated and unlawfully punished by the usurper escape his justice by guiding them passed the wall and so thanks to my father I was exiled instead of being beheaded so just like you said i got to keep my head.

Viserys Targaryen: Just as I told Ser Jorah those you serve me well will be rewarded and you shall be reunited with the rest of your pack.

Winterfell 298 AC  

Joffrey Baratheon : Better-looking bitches than you're used to, Uncle. My mother's been looking for you. We ride for King's Landing today. 

Tyrion Lannister : Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark and offer your sympathies. 

Joffrey Baratheon : What good will my sympathies do them ? 

Tyrion Lannister : None. But it is expected of you. Your absence has already been noted. 

Joffrey Baratheon : The boy means nothing to me. And I can't stand the wailing of women.