The greatest city there was or ever will be

Danyeras and what's left of her Khalasar after the death of her child and husband and then a white mare almost scream before collapsing. 

 Danyeras: She was Drogo's first gift to me.

  Jorah : I remember.

 Danyeras : I promised to protect them. Promised them their enemies would die screaming. How do I make starvation scream?

 Jorah: A trick I never learned, I'm afraid. 

Danyeras: Does it ever end? 

This is farther east than I've ever been. But, yes, Khaleesi, everything ends, even the red waste. And you're sure there's no other way? If we go south to the land of the Lazarheen, the Lamb Men will kill us and take your dragons. If we go west to the Dothraki Sea, the first Khalasar we meet will kill us and take your dragons.

 No one will take my dragons. 

They are too weak to fight, as are your people. You must be their strength.

 As you are mine. and then the dragon glances over at the lone wolf who remains unconscious from his wound with Fenrir keeping a close eye on his alpha and Danyeras silently praying that she doesn't lose the man who ahs been with for year  and the man she loves truly has feeling for rather than the twisted way she fell for her captor Khal drogo and then looks to Rakharo to console him

Rakharo... You never have.  However this is bad time to start. she says trying to make a quip that then again reminds her of her Scarlett wolf.

DAENERYS: (Speaking Dothraki) Rakharo, Aggo, Kovarro. Take our remaining horses. You will ride east, you southeast, and you northeast.

RAKHARO: (Speaking Dothraki) What do we seek, Khaleesi?

DAENERYS: (Speaking Dothraki) Cities, living or dead. Caravans and people. Rivers or lakes or the great salt sea. Find how far the Red Waste extends before us, and what lies on the other side.

Rakharo and the other two riders walk away. Later, as Rakharo is almost ready to leave, Daenerys approaches him.

DAENERYS: (Speaking Dothraki) Rokharo, you are my last hope, blood of my blood.

RAKHARO: (Speaking Dothraki) I will not fail you, blood of my blood.

and with that the the three of Dothraki ride off and eventually there figures  disappear into the  sunset  and then Danyeras quickly  turns around to be greeted by an excited Fenrir  and as Fenrir get a quick chin scratch and this causes Fenrir to put his head on her lap and gets a giggle from the last Dragon and then Ser Jorah who looks as if he ran up the hill Danyeras was sitting upon

Ser Jorah: He is awake.

This news alone sends Danyeras down the hill to see the lone wolf but she hadn't heard the rest of the news ser Jorah was brining, She got to where the lone wolf was and saw his eyes open looking around almost dazed and confused until his grey Stark eyes meet her Violet Targaryen ones.

Danyeras: Y/N 

Slap!!

Danyeras: Don't you ever do that to me again do you understand before she pulls him into a fierce hug forgetting about his injuries.

Y/N Stark: Da...Danyeras my ribs your crushing them

She pulls out of the hug and looks him in the eyes

Y/N Stark: What happened where Drogo and what happened with Viserys

Danyeras begins to explain all that has happened while the Lone wolf was almost in a coma of some sought and Viserys death and then the attempt on her life and the Drogo said he was gonna take the seven kingdoms for his son and then his injury and then the witch that tricked Danyeras into doing blood magic and as well as this Rheago death.