Death of a dragon

A/N-Just to catch people up I had Ned say no and so Robert made Renly his hand and so this will impact the timeline but trust season 7 and 8 wont be as shit as they where and I am gonna combined a few episodes possible end season 1 in this chapter or the next

Viserys Targaryen: You send this whore to give me commands? I should have sent you back her head! 

Doreah: Forgive me, Khaleesi. I did as you asked. 

Daenerys Targaryen: Hush now. It's all right. Irri, take her and leave us. 

Irri: Yes, Khaleesi. 

Daenerys Targaryen: Why did you hit her?! 

Viserys Targaryen: How many times do I have to tell you? You do not command me. 

Daenerys Targaryen: I wasn't commanding you. I just wanted to invite you to supper. 

Viserys Targaryen: What's this? 

Daenerys Targaryen: It's a gift. I had it made for you. 

Viserys Targaryen: Dothraki rags? Are you going to dress me now? 

Daenerys Targaryen: Please. 

Viserys Targaryen: This stinks of manure. All of it. 

Daenerys Targaryen: Stop - stop it. As her older brother starts throwing jewels at her as well as clothes  

Viserys Targaryen: You would turn me into one of them, wouldn't you? Next you'll want to braid my hair. 

Daenerys Targaryen: You've no right to a braid. You've won no victories yet. 

Viserys Targaryen: You do not talk back to me! You are a horse lord's slut. And now you've woken the dragon.

Viserys then catches his one sister as she tries to crawl he warps his hand around her throat Danyeras then grabs a ruby with surrounded with gold and proceeds to clasp it around the beggar kings face.

Daenerys Targaryen: I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki! I am the wife of the great Khal and I carry his son inside me. The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands.

Days later Danyeras tent 298 AC Vaes Dothrak

  We see three  DRAGON EGG  sitting on burning coals

We now see the Khalessi Daenerys holding it, in a hut, sitting down. She stands up and walks towards a pot with rocks and fire burning beneath them. She places the egg on the rocks. She kneels down and stares at it. Irri enters the room holding a basket. She stands at the door and looks at Daenerys

 Irri: Khaleesi? 

(Daenerys picks the egg up. Irri drops the basket and runs to her Khaleesi! 

(she takes the egg from Daenerys and throws it to the floor. She turns Daenerys' hands to reveal her palms, unburnt. She looks at Daenerys, unbelieving)

Daenerys turns Irri's hands to reveal her palms red

Daenerys Targaryen: You're hurt.

VAES DOTHRAK - TENT-298 AC

(A heart is held. Dothraki chant as Dany sinks her teeth in, bites a chunk out, and chews it.)

 Viserys Targaryen: She has to eat the whole heart? 

(Viserys is standing amidst the Dothraki crowd with Jorah) I hope that wasn't my horse. (Dany continues to eat, kneeling on a wooden platform. A priestess in front of her sings in Dothraki, moving her arms in the air)