For every king there is a queen

BEYOND THE WALL

A raiding party consisting of JON SNOW, TORMUND, GENDRY BRATHEON, JORAH MORMONT, SANDOR CLEGANE, BERIC DONDARRIAN, THOROS of MYR and several Wildlings are ranging beyond the wall of Eastwatch-by-the-Sea. The men trek through a frozen valley filled with jagged rocks. The Wildlings are pulling a sled loaded with gear and provisions. The camera shifts and the men are climbing a steep mountain covered in snow.

JON(to Gendry): Are you all right?

GENDRY faces JON and grunts.

Tormund: Ever been this south before.

GENDRY: Never seen snow before.

TORMUND: Beautiful, eh? I can breath again. Down south the air smells like pig shit.

JON: You've never been down south.

TORMUND: I've been to Winterfell.

JON: That's the north.

The group of men continue north. A Wildling scout is ahead of the group surveying the area.

GENDRY(to TORMUND): How do you live up here? How do you keep your balls from freezing off?

TORMUND: You have to keep moving. That's the secret. Walking is good, fighting is better, fucking is best.

JON: There's not another woman within 100 miles of here.

TORMUND turns to look at JON and GENDRY.

TORMUND: We have to make due with what we've got.

JON glances at GENDRY. GENDRY backs away from JON and TORMUND.

TORMUND: This one is maybe not so smart.

Robb: Davos says he is a strong fighter. Joining the conversation.

TORMUND: Good. That's more important than being smart, but we still could have used your brother.

Robb; Tbh he was injured in a battle and covered in blood.

Tormund: Thats is why we needed him.

Jon: He deserves some alone time with the woman he loves.

Ygritte: So speaking of the woman you love.

Jon; Yes you won the bet.

Tormund: What bet.

Ygritte: We made a bet that if Y/N was head over heels for the dragon queen then he wouldn.t get to have any fun.

Tormund laughs and responds to Robb and Jon early statements

TORMUND looks at JON as they continue to walk.

TORMUND: Smart people don't come up here looking for the dead. So, you met this Dragon Queen, huh? And?

Robb: She'll only fight beside us if I bend the knee.

TORMUND: You spent too much time with the free folk and now you don't like kneeling. Mance Rayder was a great man, a proud man. The king beyond the wall never bent the knee. How many of his people died for his pride?

Robb; I was hoping that her relationship would Y/N

Ygritte: Well hopefully they find there cave.

Jon smiles and Robb adds another comment.

Robb: Yeah the same love I found with Talisa, I wonder what father thinks.

Jon ; What do you mean.

Ygritte: He means one of you is fucking a wildling, the other broke his word and married a foreign lady and the other is fucking the sister of the man who kinapped and rapped your aunt.