"Prologue"

Lucius opened the book and began,

Dahlia Potter had been sitting in silence in Grimmauld Place as Luna came in, taking her glamour off in the process. "Everything is taken care of", she spoke in her dreamy tone. I nodded, took a deep breath, and turned to the shadowy figure behind me, as if it was standing guard; it probably was. "We're ready", Dahlia told it. It nodded and grabbed our waiting hands and we disappeared into the shadows.

"Why did Luna have to put on a glamour?" Bellatrix asked.

"And who's the shadow?" Fabian questioned.

"James?" Lily asked and everyone saw a pale James and an uncomfortable Charlus. "Keep reading," was all James said to Lucius.

"Ok this is a flashback from Dahlia's point of view,"

I fell asleep at Luna's house and woke up in a room to find her next to me. "Hello Mistress," a calm but deadly like voice said next to me causing me to jump a little. I turned to find a tall, pale man with long black straight hair dressed in an all black suit. He also had dark eyes that seemed darker than Snape's, a blackness that doesn't end.

Everyone tried to look in Severus' eyes but he just glared, although that ended up giving them what they want.

"Death?" I guessed. He nods as seats appear before Luna and I.

Now everyone had gotten suspicious of the shared pale glances between James and Charlus. "Anything you'd like to share Potter?" Severus drawled while putting some people on edge as he indirectly disrespected a Lord, Severus than flinched after seeing the mean glare coming from James, "You know by saying Potter instead of my name, you just indirectly disrespected my father, you know Lord Potter. And you better shut the fuck up, yes we know something that is a secret in the Potter Line that I feel will be getting out, not like we'll remember this anyway. And this is involving my daughter so yes I'm a little freaked out and IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" James snapped as Lily watched in shock, actually most people did other than Lord and Lady Potter and Sirius, the three of them knew how bad James' actual temper was. It was a mix of a Potter and Black after all.

"I assume you know why you are here?" he spoke in a calm tone. "The Hallows?" I guessed again to which he nodded.

"Those are real?" Andromeda questioned. That was when Lily, Sirius, and Dorea looked at James and Charlus in realization.

"Yes, you were destined to become my Mistress just like Luna, your soul sister, became Life's Mistress".

"Then where is Life?" the familiar voice of Luna spoke. "She's on her way," Death told her. "Actually when I say she's on her way, I mean she's at the door," he clarified quickly, bringing a small smile to my face. He practically beamed seeing that small smile. A slender woman with deep brown eyes and hair with a slight tan to her skin came in wearing a deep green dress.

Pictures that described the man and woman appeared in front of the group. Along with a note warning the Potters about what was next.

"Okay, let's get down to business," Life, or Gaea as she preferred, started, "Dahlia, I'm assuming you have been made aware of what Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, Molly, Ronald, and Ginerva Weasley, have done to you?"

The Prewett Twins sat forward hearing there sister's name, while some were shocked at the mention of Dumbledore.

I nodded, "They fed me potions, stole from me, kept me at the Dursley's, amongst other things," I said in a quiet voice.

"SHE WAS LEFT WITH MY SISTER AND THAT WALRUS!" Lily screeched while James and Chalrus went into a room that appeared and they heard banging and explosions as Dorea sat in shock on what her granddaughter had said. James and Charlus soon came out much calmer and nodded for Lucius to continue, Lucius won't admit it but he was scared of the Potters right now.

Gaea nodded, "Now, since you've been made Death's Mistress, I usually pick mine by who is the best companion for His Master or Mistress and who better than your soul sister, Luna," she explained, Luna and I shared a smile before she began again, "Now you two will have soul mates in a different time. You will be sent to the year Tom Riddle makes his first Horcrux and you will both being going into your third year. Now Tom, your soulmates, and two others, will retain memories of what happened after they died and see what Dahlia has experienced. Others will eventually get those memories when the time is right while others have not been born yet, those people will get there memories when they turn two. Some will have new lives, some will live longer, some will have new parents, or just a new mother. Just know that the two of you showing up at the same time will cause creature lines and extra abilities to awaken in the Peverell Lines. Those who are adopted magically magically are included along with the immortality. They can either be adopted as a child or sibling like Luna will be. So, are you ready to go back in time?" We gave each other a look before turning back, "We have a few things to finish first," I stated. Death, or Thanatos, seemed highly amused by the bloodthirsty smirk on my face.

James seemed highly proud of his daughter, knowing this would be violent.

When we were back at Luna's house, she went to permanently close our accounts as I tracked down Molly, Ronald, Ginerva, and Granger, and slaughtered them. I then summoned Thanatos and had him deliver the parts to Dumblewhore with my lovely signature on it.

"That was the end of the flashback" Lucius informed as every single Black (including Dorea) had burst out in hysterical laughter at the name calling while the two male Potters wore proud looks. Lily, Minerva, and Pomona, had shocked looks, while Filius, Slughorn, Severus, and Lucius were surprised but indifferent. The twins had no love lost from hearing about hearing about their sister getting slaughtered.

The new sisters stepped out of the shadows stepped out of the shadows to see a sitting room with black walls and flooring with gold accents and furniture to match. They started exploring to find another sitting room that contained the fire place but had dark wood flooring and furniture. They found a conservatory and a library while looking at the gardens. It was unique and dark with some deadly plants and stone walkways and Dahlia loved it. There was also a small herbology area for both of them. The more they walked they found many different Grimms running around, Dahlia explaining to Luna different kinds of Grimms or black dogs.

Everyone except James missed the happy look on Sirius' face.

Lethifolds sometimes would fly by them along with on occasion a dementor. They wanted to see their new Mistress and her sister. They had finally gotten back inside so they can see their new appearances. Luna still had very pale skin but her platinum blonde hair fell in ringlets, stopping mid back. Her lips were naturally red giving her, like Dahlia, a doll like appearance. Dahlia's doll like appearance consisted of the loss of her Potter hair—

"Lucky," interrupted both James and Charlus.

--it was now silky and smooth with a bit of a wave. Dahlia didn't know if it was possible but her black hair was darker. Her skin became paler than Luna's while her lips became pale pink and her eyes seemed to have a glow to it while Luna's seemed to be more lively blue.

They called for Skull, the Head Elf, to show them to there rooms, Luna's had grey and white accents to hers, while the master bedroom which was now Dahlia's was darker and had a black bed with windows, it had seemed rather bare to Dahlia, and she had decided she would add to it eventually. They realized before they had gone to bed that they now have new lives to start in 1943, knowing within a few days they would see Tom Riddle

"That was the end," Lucius said. Pictures popped up showing them Dahlia and Luna and there house. James and Lily couldn't help but stare in awe at their daughter.