Chapter Ten

(A/N: Reverse Rules Apply from actual book: Normal for the first timeline (the ones originally reading/ watching); Italicize for Second Timeline (the ones that are appearing). Since I decided to do this, the chapters where the first timeline goes into the second will not be used in this. Hopefully you understood what I just said.)

When the book reappeared, Bellatrix said, "Maybe Orion should read it, it's in his other selves' point of view," she said. The book was automatically put in front of him, "Well this will be weird," he said and picked up the book.

Dahlia had dragged me to the library even though she wouldn't tell me what for. "It's about the ghosts," she whispered. "Did you figure out who they are?"

She turned to me, "Well I'm hoping to find something that would show them younger, but there was one big hint that's telling me I've been seeing the Hogwarts Founders," she revealed.

James looked at his daughter who was sitting next to her husband and youngest boy; she gave him a smile to say that he was in fact right.

My eyes widened, "I'm sure you could but why do you think it's them?"

"There is a man lurking around the dungeons with a lot of grace, he had platinum blonde hair kind of like Luna and he wears emerald green robes. I believe that to be Salazar Slytherin. Today near the Transfiguration room I had seen another man but he had dark hair, kind of a demanding walk, and he wore armor with a red cape. I believe that is Godric Gryffindor. When we left the ROR a pale woman with light eyes and curly black hair, like mine, was there wearing a blue dress. I believe that is Rowena Ravenclaw. I think Godric knew who Charlus and I are to him because he looked at us with a smile before it became shock when he realized I could see him. Then I believe he told the others also sensing I'm Rowena's descendant which is why she was smiling at me. So my theory is if it's them Helga Hufflepuff would be around the greenhouses."

Everyone was in shock, apparently James was right; at least that's what it was leading too. "Godric was also glaring at Dumbledick all through Transfiguration," Dahlia said. Her kids giggled, so did the others, they've all met Godric enough to know he would take advantage of not being seen. "That's stupid Potter, that's ridiculous Potter, Slytherin was bald Potter are you that idiotic," James quietly mocked Snape. Everyone heard it and he surprisingly was pleased that Severus had smiled, so did Eileen. Sirius, Regulus, and Lyra were also quietly laughing; it was a bit weird seeing a ten year old version of his best friend who is now his grandson. Lily was more in shock, she really didn't know a whole lot about her future husband, and the look her younger self gave her was telling her that she had a lot more to learn.

"Wow," was all I said. I mean, how else would you react to that.

"Yes, but I want to concentrate on Myrtle before I tackle that problem."

"Understandable," I checked the time, "I think we need to go to bed now," she nodded; I hugged her as I could tell she had been stressed out today especially trying to figure out the ghost issue and the Myrtle issue. Her muscles that were tensed had relaxed as she practically sank into me. A few minutes later she jerked her head up, "As much as I'm not against it, I was almost about to fall asleep down here," she admitted. I laughed quietly as we parted and headed for bed.

*Next day*

We were in herbology and I was silently asking Dahlia is she had seen Hufflepuff which she shook her head in response. We had managed to get a meeting with Dippet for the Myrtle problem and Thanatos had said Dippet would listen and take into considerations what a student tells him, especially if they are a Hogwarts Heir, but if Dahlia, Tom, Charlus, and Luna come forward together, representing the Hogwarts Heirs than he has no choice but to listen. We were also told Dippet would be given the memories once those four spoke the words.