Chapter Five

"Who's reading next?" Lily asked as she was the last to read. "I will," Orion said and took the book. "This is Tom's point of view," he said, "And this will be weird talking about myself in the third person," he noted.

When we got ready to go back to our dorms, I passed Dahlia when I heard her whisper, "Are you sure?", I turned, curious, and saw her looking behind me. I had noticed earlier that she begun staring off into space and writing on a random piece of parchment, Charlus and Orion noticed it too. Dorea had been more interested in what Luna was saying and Abraxas was staring at Luna.

Abraxas gave his son a playful glare seeing the suggestive look he was given.

Charlus and Orion had heard her whisper too, well of course Orion did as he hasn't left her side, and they looked curious too. "Tom can I talk to you alone?" Dahlia asked. With some hesitance, I nodded. The otherd left back to there dorms, or more like Abraxas and Dorea pulling Orion out of the room with Charlus' assistance as Luna skips out of the room.

"Shut up," Orion pointed at his oldest child, practically feeling the smirk on his face.

"I sat in front of her, "Okay, I'm sure a few of you noticed me staring off into space?" she questioned. "And writing," I added in confirmation.

"Who noticed?" she questioned.

"Charlus, Orion, me, and I'm assuming Luna."

"Well then you guys experienced me quietly talking to a ghist," my eyes widened.

Most people in the room leaned forward in anticiapation. "I wonder who it is," Narcissa said. "Probably somebody related to him," Sirius said. Some gave him looks of confusion, "Why else would she ask for Tom to stay," he added.

"Really? What about the ghosts we all see here?"

"They choose to be visible and they are attached to Hogwarts giving them more energy to stay visible for longer. When they are not overwhelming, which I'm sure Hogwarts herself is helping with that feeling, I'm able to communicate with them and write down things instead of saying it out loud and not be rude or look crazy. If it's overwhelming then a lot of times I get a migraine or pass out," she explained.

"So why did you call me back?"

"Because this one follows you around," Okay, a little afraid to ask, is this good or bad?

"Who is it?"

"Will you not make a comment until I finish what I'm going to say?" I nodded. "It's your mother," cue the wide eyes again.

"WHAT?" came from around the room, "And apparently the whats," Orion muttered before continuing.

I kept my word though and didn't say anything partly from curiousity. "She wants me to tell you that she did not abandon you, she would never dream of doing that to her child, her family abandoned her for falling for a muggle and the muggle had adandoned her. She had gotten sick being on the streets and her last effort was to make sure you sould be safe. She did what Lily did for me, she put blood runes on the basket you were in so you could only have been taken out by someone you trust, he left you there because she knew she was dying and wanted to make sure you were safe and have your only possibility of her is her dying." I was stunned, I had been told she abandoned me. I did actually trust one muggle but she died when I was five. After hearing the explanation I did feel better but sad that she died.