Chapter Fifteen

The book reappeared and the Fabian and Gideon decided to read, deciding to change who talks every point of view change. Fabian had started.

"Now some clues to find the others. They are going to be found in places that they would most likely not be found. There will be some kind of riddle to figure out along with facing a creature related to that riddle. It's best to use people from all houses, I assume that is one of the reasons Dumbledore had tried to separate you all," Salazar had given the students some rather helpful information.

"So, what we are going to do," Armando started, "You will receive a color, either red, yellow, or blue, they will represent what founder you are going to find. This will help you work together with other houses. You will have meetings in here, during lunch you can sit at any table and discuss with others. Is that doable?" Armando asked. Many students nodded eagerly wanting to get started. "We will take up the weekend doing this. So, if you're ready go and search." He waved his hands and a color appeared in front of everyone. "Oh, and I should mention that those who are our heirs are the ones who can activate the painting to allow us in so they are leading," Salazar said motioning to Dahlia as Tom was his heir. Dahlia raised her hand showing her blue card, followed by Luna lifting her yellow one, and Charlus with his red one. "There are three classrooms that you will be able to access that have a big enough space for all of you, good luck," Dippet excused everyone into their groups being led by the other Founders heirs.

As Fabian handed the book to his twin, "What do you mean only a Heir could activate their ancestors painting, what about somebody's own magic," Severus asked. Everyone looked at him like he was stupid, even his mother and younger self were too. "Because of Family Magic, even though our names aren't used anymore, except Tom he just changed his name, doesn't mean our magic had disappeared from the Line, I think your just asking stupid questions because you wouldn't have been able to activate Salazar's painting but your enemy could for mine, while his daughter could do both of ours," Godric answered. Gideon had cleared his throat, "This is Dahlia's point of view," he said, cutting the tension in the room.

We made our way to our designated classroom and all took a seat, me at the front. "Okay so lets get started, how do you think we can come up with places to look?" I questioned. A Hufflepuff raised her hand a little. He seemed to be a bit shy especially with the group looking at him. "Um, we could try to make a list of places and cross off where she would be most likely and work with the others," he said. I looked at everyone else who seemed to be agreement. A fifth year Slytherin raised her hand, "Since all of us know different parts of Hogwarts more than others because of where our common rooms are, the separate houses could write down the places we know around our common rooms and just make it one big list," there were collective nods, including the shy second year Hufflepuff who seemed very surprised with the Slytherin adding on to his idea. I excused everyone to their own groups where I joined the other Slytherins which included Orion and Eileen and soon had one big list. "Okay, name off places she most likely would not be at, "Which resulted in a Gryffindor explaining that all of the Ravenclaw spots would be taken out as it would make the most sense that she would not be there.

Some people looked confused, "Well they weren't wrong," Rowena shrugged.

We continued to reduce the list until we had the Kitchens, the dungeons, the Weeping Willow, and the Quidditch field were left. "Okay lets split into mixed house groups and try to find a riddle, I will go with the Willow group, I know how to get it to sleep for a little bit, and the biggest group will go to the fields," I planned out and they left to search their location.

Gideon gave the book back to Fabian, "This is Luna's point of view," he said.

My group was a bit more hesitant to start talking but I soon found out Charlus and I had planned things the same as Dahlia's group did. We eventually had the dungeons, great hall, and transfiguration area as possible places. We originally also had the top floors but a Gryffindor who specialized in herbology (surprise surprise it was Longbottom)