Chapter Seven

(A/N: Reverse Rules Apply from actual book: Normal for the first timeline (the ones originally reading/ watching); Italicize for Second Timeline (the ones that are appearing). Since I decided to do this, the chapters where the first timeline goes into the second will not be used in this. Hopefully you understood what I just said.)

Abraxas had decided to read this time, "Oh joy, it's Orion's point of view," he drawled.

It was our winter break and as discussed in one our meetings, Tom would go to get his Slytherin and Gaunt Heirship rings to protect him against Dumbledore and some other plan Dahlia had come up with. Abraxas already had his Malfoy one but Charlus and I found out our parents were given the memories which resulted in them being more eager to meet Dahlia and Luna. The sisters had been invited to the Yule Ball the House of Black was hosting. I was standing with my parents sharing more information the sisters brought up, especially about most muggleborns being descended from a pureblood line. I used Dahlia's mother being a descendant of Salazar Slytherin and Tom's father being a descendant of another pureblood line while his mother was a Gaunt. They believed me as I told them Dahlia was in fact a parselmouth.

"So are Sirius, Regulus, and Lyra all parselmouths?" Lily asked. Dahlia and Orion nodded, all three have spoken it before.

I was standing with my sister (who had also received memories) and parents greeting the families coming in while wearing my new Heirship ring after explaining what was going on at Hogwarts. The Potter's had shown up greeted us before standing off to the side as Dorea came to the door, also seeing the Potter's. My father turned to Lord Potter, or Fleamont as he let us call him and in return my parents said they could be called by their first names too, and questioned, "I have a feeling you're excited to meet who would've been your great granddaughter?" he smiled and nodded. The Potters and Blacks got along well especially after finding about the Peverell's and almost immediately had a marriage contract between Dorea and Charlus. Dorea's parents tried to argue but my father used his status to force a contract.

"So how did it happen with you two?" Dahlia asked her grandparents. James looked over too, he was curious, he knew it was by contract, but he didn't know how it came together. "It was more along the lines of Chalrus has a hidden Slytherin side and managed to convince his father that him marrying a Black wouldn't be a terrible thing, and that I am not crazy. Then his father met with my father and got him drunk before convincing him to sign the contract," Dorea explained. There other selves were smiling in memory.

The Prewetts had soon arrived along with the big smile on my sister, Lucretia's, face as she greeted the Prewett's especially Ignatius.

Both sets of the Prewett twins were wearing big smiles hearing about how much their parents already loved each other.

Lucretia had gotten something from Luna saying her and Ignatius would have to be included in the meeting we were about to have. Soon the sisters had arrived, Luna in a white flowy dress while Dahlia had an almost pin straight black dress. They had also given Tom a ride to the ball as he came up behind them. They greeted my parents before Charlus spoke up, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but some parents of mine want to meet who use to be my granddaughter," he said with that smirk I know Dahlia has, in fact she's showing it right now.

People looked up to see both James' and their fathers, Jade, Dahlia, Sirius, and Lyra with that smirk.

She excused herself before making her way to the Potter's as Luna found the Malfoy's and worked her charm to convince the Malfoy's to let Abraxas marry her. They didn't exactly know about the soulmate bond as it's something to keep personal although Abraxas being a Veela he is adamant that Luna will be his wife. This is why my father forced a contract for Dorea as Charlus was her soulmate, while Fleamont and Euphemia knew what was going on, Dorea's parents did not.