Chapter Seventeen

"Is your father staying with your mother?" Tom asked the three children. They nodded and went to sit next to their sisters, surprising a few from the other timeline. Most didn't know that before Sirius and Bellatrix started school, they were quite close, so seeing their younger selves sitting next to each other was a bit odd. "And how was Dahlia?" Regulus asked.

"She is able to move some, but she can't talk, for reasons I'm sure we can't say yet, about all of us from the second timeline know sign language," his younger counterpart explained. They all glanced as a still unconscious Severus until the screen had started up again.

The group was asking Helga how to help the Weeping Willow outside which she gave a combination of certain plants that the Herbology teacher went and got. All the students had gone outside as they wanted to meet Willow the nymph. Luna walked up with Dahlia to meet the nymph and Dahlia hit the nymph in the tree. Luna took the lotion that was made up and rubbed it on the trunk, over the riddle and watched as it soaked in and disappeared. Willow had immediately perked up and ran up to Dahlia and Luna and hugged them. The tree reflecting her emotions literally looked like it was dancing which amused the students. She waved by to the students and declared that the tree would be safer unless you intend harm. She was put there for the same reason the basilisk was, to protect the students, her tree became more unstable because of what Dumbledore engraved in her trunk.

"So how does the tree act now?" the twins asked.

"Oh she's much friendlier and mischievous, she likes to mess with the students and tease them," Luna said.

"She stops some people from falling into the lake," Andromeda said.

"And sometimes makes her branches into swings, or reminds you when you have to go in," Bellatrix added.

Armando gathered the group up in his office with the four discovered paintings, "So I talked to the founders and they had more paintings in there vaults. I know you guys can't get in with only the Heir rings but since none of them are currently Lords or Ladies we can get them with you being there and it being Hogwarts business, technically. So I figured some time during the beginning of summer break we go get them and it'll be a surprise for next year," he explained. "They had also expressed, they would like to remain together, I think partially to make it up to Salazar for not listening to him,"

People saw the three Founders in question nodding.

"and somewhere their Heirs would most likely be. Do you know where that could be?"

Luna was looking at Dahlia who kind of shrugged and tilted her head as to say she knew what Luna was been thinking, and was accepting it. "Well, the Peverell Ancestral Home, we will have access to since I was adopted in, and everyone else is a Peverell," she suggested. The founders all smiled at the idea, "Well who would be staying there? I know you will all have access but is somebody staying there?" Godric asked. This time Dahlia and Orion were seen sharing a look,

"Please tell me they're gonna say what I think they're gonna say," Sirius practically begged. Regulus looked like he was thinking the same thing, neither noticing Sirius and Regulus look at them with amused smiles.

"Dahlia and I can. She's Lady Peverell, a descendant of most of the founders, and I would prefer my sons not have to live in a reminder of where they grew up in the first timeline with that hag," Orion spoke.

Sirius and Regulus were silently celebrating. To be honest, so was Orion.

"Wait, how is Dahlia most of our descendants and how are most of you Peverells?" Rowena questioned.

"Well, this is refer to the original timeline, my birth name is Dahlia Potter," their eyes widened.

"Why do they seem surprised, did you not tell them before?" Lucius asked.

"No, we were aware of it, we knew of some things that happened we just didn't know everything, including Dahlia's real name, Godric just knew that her and Charlus were his descendants," Helga said.

"Charlus and Dorea were my grandparents, so that explains the Gryffindor. Now because of Dumbledick, I did not know about my inheritance like any other muggleborn, so I never found out why I was a Parselmouth until I actually took it before Thanatos and Gaea gave us that deal to go to a different time period of a different timeline. I had found that Ravenclaw and Slytherin both showed up as maternal with Slytherin adding by conquest which considering that circumstances was a good thing," Tom had nodded in agreement, "So I was also a descendant of the youngest Peverell brother as I had the Invisibility Cloak and now being that I'm Lady Peverell and Mistress of death, I have the version I have and Charlus still has his without the stipulation of being able to master death if combined with the others, just like Tom who is a descendant of the middle brother and has his own Resurrection Stone without the stipulation while I have mine. There is no other Elder Wand I destroyed it," she explained.

Luna added in, "I'm the only other with more than one ancestor that are founders. I was originally Luna Lovegood, my father was a descendant of Rowena while my mother was a descendant of Helga. We were trying to make it so we all had one Hogwarts Lordship so I took the Hufflepuff one since nobody else had that heirship. So Dahlia and I are friends if the Goblins and even if they wouldn't let us in before, they would now if we're there," Luna had turned back to Armando who nodded. they planned out when it would happen but decided to wait until sometime when summer had started as Abraxas would hit his inheritance soon.

James had stared at the screen in amusement, if Pandora was a descendant of Hufflepuff and originally a Malfoy any way (A/N Yes I saw the thing about Pandora being a Lestrange, I could find nothing about that before hand so she is a Malfoy), does that mean Lucius is also a Hufflepuff descendant? He didn't want to say anything as he didn't want to offend Helga. "Ooooh, next should be Abraxas' inheritance," Luna said, making her husband groan.

The group was in the ROR, it was a big room, Myrtle, Minerva, and Pomona were there too. They all stayed a distance away from Abraxas and Luna. When it hit midnight he suddenly screamed and clawed at his back. His features kept changing from changing from a different color, to a different body part; he had a Voldemort nose at some point, cat ears popped up at some point. Then his wings popped out and he relaxed and opened his eyes, his icy blue eyes had met Luna's before, "Mine!" he hissed and grabbed me pulling, Luna to his chest. We all went back to sleep after making sure his change went alright and proceeded to help him control his shape changing which he got rather quickly.

Abraxas looked a bit embarrassed, both of them did.

The final meal before break, Armando stood up, "Before you are all excused to leave for the train, I highly encourage any of you to get an inheritance test done at Gringotts, if you live in the muggle world please send an owl to anybody who can apparate and they will escort you there. He is going to have a trial soon and we need as much evidence as possible. Now, have a great summer, I will see most of you next year."

The screen went blank, "How many muggleborns got tests?" Lily asked.

"About all of them, a third were squib descendants from a still existing line and the rest were dead lines. Halfbloods even did it because they were curious, whether they had a muggle parent to see if they're actually a squib or they had a muggleborn parent to see if the squib thing was real," Tom explained.

Sirius, Regulus, and Lyra ran back into the other room to check on there mother. She was sitting up now and moving a bit more, Orion was brushing her hair since she still tired from doing that. The kids climbed on the bed. "So what was this chapter about?" Orion asked.

"The willow, where the founders would stay, and Abraxas' inheritance," Regulus said.

"Ooo, did you get see the Voldemort nose he had at some point?" Orion asked. All three children smiled in amusement while nodding. They even saw their mother smirking, they had to leave though, and the next chapter would start. They hugged Dahlia and Orion good bye, Dahlia even hearing Sirius whisper, "Get better mom," which gave her a big smile knowing he was getting over his shock.