Chapter Thirty Six

'The Lestranges will like this one,' was the new note that appeared. Rodolphus and Rabastan looked confused while Rodolphus and Rabastan wore wide eyes.

Orion was setting up to leave, his list of names in his hand. Dahlia went and left with Thanatos while Orion got on his motorcycle and left for Scotland seeing who he was going to deliver to her. Another bike engine was heard and Orion turned to see the blue flames of Charlus' bike and met up.

"I heard who Orion was after and I wanted in," Charlus explained. Rodolphus and Rabastan's jaws dropped seeing the Lestrange Manor while the other Lestrange brothers were celebrating, "By the way that's the Lestrange Manor," Rabastan said, a big smile present on his face.

They walked past the wards,

"How did you get passed the wards?" Rodolphus asked.

"We're part reapers, we can get passed wards undetected," Charlus said.

The sounds of two little kids and a woman. Orion slammed the door open with his foot promptly stopping Rodolphus Sr. from hitting his children and wife.

Those from the first timeline looked surprised to find that Rodolphus and Rabastan had an abusive parent. Sirius and Regulus had a bit more respect while Severus just scowled. Rabastan and Rodolphus ignored Severus but gave small smiles towards the older Sirius and Regulus, they had become older brother figures to the younger version of the two in the second timeline. Dahlia had become a mother towards the two and those who had an abusive parent/guardian previously would always go to Dahlia to talk, or the younger ones (the Black sisters, the Black brothers, Severus, or Barty) would all go talk to her or Rodolphus, Rabastan, and Henrik.

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get in?!" Rodolphus Sr. yelled. Orion looked directly at Rodolphus Sr. and flashes appeared showing what he did. Rodolphus sr. had forced himself on his wife and didn't appreciate his children like his wife did even though the way they had been conceived wasn't pleasant for her. They had a daughter but he killed her, he actually killed his daughter.

Rodolphus and Rabastan looked furious, how dare their father do that to their mother! And to find out they had a sister that he had killed. Orion looked stunned, he had remembered seeing something about that on the Family Tree being that Lady Lestrange was a Black, there was a blacked out spot. He had just assumed she had lost the baby, not that the baby had been killed.

Orion looked at the Lestrange and used the Penance Stare after declaring him a sinner. He screamed as his eyes burned and bruises and welts appeared on his skin; he grabbed his ass which made me feel even sorrier for my distant cousin, Rodolphus Sr. was experiencing what he did to his wife. He finished screaming and had passed out when Orion, still in ghost Rider form, had turned to his cousin and her children. She had the boys behind her and was looking at them in fear but a little relief.

Both sets of Lestrange brothers got up and entered the Anger Room and destroyed the new obstacles in there placed for them and destroyed everything before walking back out, calmer than before.

Charlus and Orion both nodded at them as to say they wouldn't hurt them. Charlus had opened the door again and Orion held his hand out as his chain flew to him. He tied Lestrange's legs up with his chain before walking out with Charlus, Orion got on his bike and revved the engine as Lestrange awoke and screamed again. Lady Lestrange placed a silencing charm on him, Orion could've smirked, but he was a skeleton at the moment. Orion started driving feeling the man on the chains hit the doorway on their way out. Eventually Charlus split as he had to go get his own guys and Orion had a few muggles to get. Unfortunately all just to be marked. Orion found a man on his list who like the one he was dragging was abusing his wife and son. He had been walking by, drunk, after hitting two people with his car. The reaper nearby had seen him and knew who he was here for, as he threw the man against his vehicle and used the penance stare on him before marking him with his ungloved hand.