Chapter Two

'Somebody who has a loud scream should read next,' was the new note and people immediately pointed to Lily. The book was given to her and she struggled to hide her amusement as the sight of who's point of view it was. "This is Orion's point of view," she said. His head had met with the table again as his son's had identical smiles of amusement.

I had gotten on the Hogwarts Express getting excited as I'll get to see Dahlia Peverell again. My sister would not stop teasing me about my reaction to her, but I couldn't help it, she was so beautiful.

Orion was now hiding under the table as Sirius and Regulus were both shaking in silent laughter and his nieces were very amused. Charlus and Dorea were amused watching their son glare at the space Orion was once in.

I was even more excited after our Gringotts trip as the goblins told us something came up and I had to take another Inheritance Test only to find out I have creature and Dahlia Peverell is my soulmate!

I found Tom Riddle and Abraxas Malfoy on the train and sat with them only to be joined by my cousin Dorea, "The Peverell's are back," I stated and three sets of eyes looked at me in shock, well Tom was more of confusion, "They're real?" Tom asked.

"Yes they've been around just not carrying the name, but I met sisters who carry the name and they are joining third year," I answered. "We saw them when we were going to Gringotts."

"Are they twins?" Dorea asked.

"No, the older sister has been made Lady Peverell as the previous one passed. The younger sister is adopted but they started school when the youngest was old enough to pay attention and talk. The older one is dark haired and the younger is blonde."

"Oh, yes, Lucretia told me about how you stared at the dark haired one," Dorea teased. I felt my face heat up with my obvious blush showing as the others looked at me in amusement.

Lily paused and read ahead before looking under the table to see a red faced Orion, "I apologize ahead of time," she said and lifted her head to be met with confused looks. She held up a finger and continued.

The amusement faded rather fast as the banshee, wait that's offensive to banshees, the hag had slammed the door open, "ORION THERE YOU ARE!," came the screeching voice Walburga Black.

The table had made a noise followed by some colorful words where Orion had bumped his head while the Black brothers and their cousins looked at her in shock, "Oh Merlin that was dead on," Regulus had muttered. His brother and cousins had all nodded rather fast, "Orion must agree to from that bump that was heard," Abraxas said.

"By the way, did he almost compare the hag to a banshee, thats offensive to Dahlia!" Sirius spoke up. "How was I supposed to know at that point?!" came from under the table.

"Why are you looking for me?"

"BECAUSE MY PARENTS CAME UP WITH SOME IDIOTIC EXCUSE TO BREAK OUR MARRIAGE CONTRACT," she screeched.

Orion's head popped out from below the table, "She knows what idiotic means?" he questioned in disbelief.

Wow, she actually knew what idiotic means

Orion had made a look as if to say he should've known that would be next.

"ITS DEVASTATING, CAN YOU BELIEVE THEM?" Wow another big word.

Orion, Sirius, and Regulus had matching faces to say they all thought the same thing and it matched the sentence that Lily had just read.