Chapter Fifty

Orion and Dahlia were preparing for the arrival of Narcissa;

"Oh wonderful," Narcissa mutters. Andromeda and Bellatrix were by her sides and starts snickering at how joyful she sounded.

Bellatrix had been excited but nervous. When Orion and Dahlia last saw her she was excited for Cissa to be born but what nervous about Andromeda who would turn two soon after their youngest sister was born. Dahlia told her to say what she needed to say when that night comes and she will hear it.

Orion and Dahlia were with Luna and Abraxas when they got a announcement about Narcissa's arrival. They knew when it was happening and just so happen to talk Cygnus into letting them take the Malfoy's with by mentioning the magic words, "marriage contract" and they fell right for it.

"Of course they would," the sisters, both versions mutter. Elijah, Rodolphus, and both Lucius' look at them in sympathy, not liking that Cygnus just liked to sell his daughters away.

Now Lucius on the other hand was wide awake as they walk to the room Druella was in. He had been fussy when Dahlia had to stop and have "herbs" so she doesn't look crazy in a hospital because as soon as he heard the name "Narcissa," the one year old was wide awake and hasn't fallen asleep.

"Aw," the teenage Narcissa teased and the teenage Lucius blushed slightly. Diego and Vanya (from 2019) raised an eyebrow at the mention of "herbs" before Ben gave them a look to knock it off as he didn't want them to make assumptions about their brother's future mother. He even pointed out Diego and Vanya didn't have a reaction to it, so they knew something the younger versions of them didn't know.

They had mentioned her name the previous night. Luna and Abraxas had gone to Dorea (since Dahlia was busy at the moment) and gave her permission to use her siren side to force him to sleep.

Lucius immediately turned to his parents in offense. Luna ignored his look, still looking at the screen with a small smile while Abraxas just raised an eyebrow in his direction, daring him to say anything.

They entered the room and got to see Narcissa. Cygnus had been holding Andromeda while Bellatrix had been sitting in the corner. Orion and Dahlia had both looked over to silently ask if she was okay and she nodded. Abraxas had done his business with the two while his son just watched the newborn with adoration. The marriage contract idea had been put in Cygnus' ear and Orion got in on it, saying it would benefit the House of Black to have a tie to the Malfoy's since it's been a while since we had one (they were too stupid to know Luna and Dahlia were sisters), Dahlia kept a neutral mask up, so did Luna, her husband had gone into political mode while Orion was just being mischievous, Bellatrix had also kept a neutral mask up but when one of the men blocked her, preferably Cygnus, she would look in the direction of her parents with a face that says, 'wow they are stupid'. They left soon after to go back to Hogwarts.

When a few months passed, Dahlia and Orion again were invited for a birthday, Andromeda's to be exact. Bellatrix had been her nervous self when she was with them and they told her they would go with her a bit earlier and talk to the one year old before midnight.

When the time came, Dahlia and Orion were casually talking with Bellatrix so she would calm down some, "Tom has his mate," Dahlia mentioned. Bellatrix's eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yeah should've seen Abraxas' face after Dahlia gave him a clue and then saw who it was," Orion said.

Bellatrix turned back to Dahlia wanting to know what she said, "I told him that it was someone you wouldn't quite expect but it was the closest female to him and it was not you," Bellatrix scrunched her nose up in disgust making Orion chuckle and Dahlia smile.