Chapter Forty Three

"Is this when Pixie bitch shows up?" Fern asked, a bit grumpy knowing Alice shows up soon after Dahlia and Orion left. "Yep," Jasper replied. A note dropped in front of Emmett, 'FYI, you all will be hearing Jasper's thoughts—Mort,' it read.

"Why's he using Mort instead Mortis now?" Charlus asked.

"Because he knows I'm irritated with him right now and I think the name Mort is hilarious," Dahlia responded. "He's trying to cheer her up," Orion added.

After the Black's and Potter's left, Jasper had talked more with Peter and Charlotte who had said they would meet up with him when they could. Peter would use his knower to let him know when he could meet up with them and Dahlia had also given them a mind link with our bond so he could let Jasper know that way.

Then Jasper's thoughts were heard.

Alice, the annoying pixie, sat in front of me radiating excitement, "You kept me waiting long enough," she said. I felt the happiness and joy wash over me, using it to fake my response, "My apologies ma'am," she started telling me about the Cullen's and there lifestyle before we left and I had to start that LOVELY diet and Alice never met Peter and Charlotte although she seemed a bit confused. I'm guessing she had a vision that those two would have been there.

"They can't stand the judgy bitch either," Jasper comments.

We traveled for a bit and that when I started feeling the fake feelings stimulate from her, "Jazzy let's go hunting we are too close to humans, we don't want you losing it," it took all my might to not roll my eyes at the pixie. Using my gift against me, using my diet against me, I'm lucky I definitely did not have the Major again, or else I probably would've had her head off her body at this moment. The moment I had gained those memories was when my control immediately got better, but I really wanted human blood. But noooooooooo, Pixie won't let me.

"We are close to the Cullen's we will find them soon," she had said. Oh goody.

I had been wandering in another area away from Alice. She had "seen" that I wouldn't attack anyone, but really I was meeting with Peter and Charlotte who had human blood for me.

"How long were they sneaking you blood?" Rosalie asked. Her and Emmett would go with Jasper to meet the two so he could get the blood outside of Forks.

"It was easier to sneak away from Alice when she got distracted by a clothing store. I did that until we reached the Cullen's which was when you two started remembering and I asked you to come with if Peter and Charlotte were there," Jasper said, "Then when Fern came she gives me blood pops," the Mikaelsons and Damon were all thinking about the blood pops, they like the blood pops. Henrik demanded they tried them. (I forgot about Damon, Damon is here and so is Katherine)

"Sup, Jazz," Peter said. I cannot stand it when Alice calls me that, only people I am close too can call me that, Alice just makes it annoying. "Peter, Charlotte," I greeted, "Gimme," I had my hands outstretched to the blood Charlotte was holding. She giggled and handed me the blood that I had practically inhaled. "So just letting you know, yes you will see the Cullen's rather soon, but, you will be able to trust Rosalie and Emmett, they do not agree with what is happening," I nodded, relieved, I liked those two more than anyone else.

Rosalie and Emmett immediately shook their heads. When Rosalie found out what Alice was really doing to Jasper she had to fake her friendly attitude towards the Pixie really well. Then the screen switched back to Orion and Dahlia who seemed to be coming back from there hunt based off the fact they were on Orion's motorcycle and Dahlia had a bit of blood on her mouth.