Chapter Thirty One

"Here comes Nico and Bianca," Dahlia muttered.

Nico sat at the casino with Bianca who had been rather quiet. They looked bored, there was flashes of the lightning that killed their mother, Bianca dying, Nico being a dandelion, and Nico becoming Ghost King.

"You were turned into a dandelion by your stepmother?" Klaus asked Nico quietly. Nico nodded, "Yeah but we get along now and she apologizes for it," he responded. The Bianca's looked at their respective Nico's stunned, they went through that much?

They knew their dad remembered. Hades looked sadder the closer they got to a certain day. On said day, he grabbed both of his children and covered them from the lightning that struck the building, they watched it burn, heartbroken, but they all somehow knew nothing could be done. Nico was surprised to be right at the Lotus Casino,

Both Bianca's and Nico looked at Nico in question, "The first time, he had taken us to the River Lethe so we wouldn't remember Mom dying. He knew I didn't like not being able to remember her and so since we remembered the other life he didn't take us there again," he said.

Hades looked down at them, "I'm going to get you both out sooner, it'll be easier for you both to adjust, and I don't want you in there that long again. I promise, you will both be out soon," he said before they were left there. "C'mon Nico," Bianca said. They both looked like they didn't believe him, but were both also looking kind of hopeful.

"Nico, Bianca," a woman said. They both looked up to see Persephone, their step mother. She was followed by Apollo. They went up to them, curious, "We're here to get you out," the God of the sun explained. Bianca opened her mouth only to be interrupted, "Yes my husband knows, he sent us here to get you two. Thanatos has a Mistress that agreed to take you in and become her and her husband's wards. Her husband is also the top Ghost Rider for the Underworld, they are kind of deities but they are more like known Underworld figures. This way you'll be able to visit the Underworld more often. Your father does want a better relationship with you two, he knows you didn't believe him when he dropped you off, but he didn't know how he would be able to get you out and this opportunity came up and he took it," she explained. They looked at her in shock because she was being nice to them. "Also Dahlia, the Mistress of Death, kind of talked some sense into me and made me realize some things, so I'm trying to work on the marriage with your father and the same with the relationship with Melinoe as she's got the same demeanor as your father, and I just wanted to say Nico I'm sorry for what I did and how I acted towards you," Nico was shocked, flat out jaw almost dropped to the floor, shocked.

The other Nico had the same look as his on screen self.

Bianca looked confused, "She turned me into a dandelion," Nico told her. She looked surprised and angry, "Oh, don't even try," Nico argued angrily. Nico turned back to Persephone and Apollo, a little curious as to why his eyes looked at the big ball of gas he has to pull, "I accept your apology," Nico said to his step mother who genuinely smiled. "Okay we really need to go," Apollo says looking at his watch. "Are you needing to go?" Persephone asked. "No I set it on auto before I left," he said.

"He's talking about the sun," Bianca said.

"And it's supposed to rain today," he added. They walked out of the casino, the workers too scared to stop them and walked out. Persephone pulled out a mirror and called "Dahlia Black", the mirror fogged and the siblings saw a black haired woman and what looked to be Melinoe. "Hello mom, we moved spots," Melinoe said.

Everybody was seeing Orion get excited while Dahlia, Nico, Bianca, and Henrik were silently laughing again. Orion was looked wearily at his other self, while Sirius and Regulus were intrigued.