Chapter Fifty One

The Mikaelson's had walked into their house seeing a letter waiting from them. They gathered around to open it.

The Mikaelsons sat forward now seeing themselves on the screen for the first time. Niklaus smiled internally knowing he didn't dagger his siblings. The other Mikaelson siblings had slightly wide eyes surprised to know they weren't daggered. It made Finn, Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol furrow the eyebrows, now knowing how they acted towards their half-brother, especially after they saw Niklaus' teeny tiny smile drop.

"Dear Mikaelsons,

My name is Dahlia Peverell-Black, otherwise known as the Mistress of Death. I know you met my companion when you guys were turned again and know that I have been taking care of Henrik. I wanted you to know that he is about to graduate and hit his late creature inheritance that just so happens to be an Original Heretic. Please write your response and put it in the letter with the coin on top as I would like to surprise him with you guys. Oh, and please bring Damon Salvatore, I know you've run into him.

Dahlia Peverell-Black (no I am not your aunt)"

The siblings then all remembered the time they had been turned again.

The Mikaelsons chuckle at the Aunt comment. Freya full out laughed as she remembered how the bitch died.

*Flashback*

The siblings had woken up to find that time had frozen. They all slowly sat up as many memories filled their heads. Thousands of years worth's exactly. They saw all points of view, even the most shocking one, Niklaus', who had broken down after receiving these memories again. His siblings had been surprised and all surrounded him to comfort him as they realized a few things. Finn realized his siblings really did care, he just had chosen to push them away. Elijah felt ashamed that he actually believed Niklaus threw their siblings into the ocean and constantly made assumptions about him like using Hope when really he had just been scared to be a father. Kol realized he kept getting daggered because Niklaus didn't want him attacked and killed by Mikael, and Rebekah, much to horror, realized the true intentions behind her lovers that Niklaus had found out but never told her.

The siblings minus Niklaus watched with wide eyes. They slowly turned to Niklaus who was looking away from the screen and them. He was startled when smaller arms wrapped around him and he found Pandora had made her way over to hug him. He gently hugged her back before she skipped back over to his other self. Niklaus couldn't help but notice Nik had a more relaxed posture and his siblings were checking in on him. Niklaus' siblings were just shocked.

"You should've known, really," Luna spoke up to the siblings. Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol's head snap over and Finn just nods in acceptance. "Niklaus was abused, you forget that. Dahlia can agree that makes them not reach out to people and ask for help," Dahlia nods in agreement, "On top of that, you forget werewolves have tempers, Niklaus has his curse broken and then had his wolf bound. He went a thousand years feeling his wolf in his head but never having it free," Luna told them.

"Ever notice he was calmer after his curse broke?" Damon questioned. He might've been on the opposite side the first time around, but even he noticed at the ball that the Original was calmer.

"Then you try to take away Hope who was the first bit of true happiness he had," Henrik added. Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol looked ashamed.

'Is Hope going to exist?' Nik thought to himself.

As they tried to calm there brother down, they heard footsteps approach. They all looked up and saw a tall pale figure approach them. He had longish hair and wore a black suit. "Who are you?" surprisingly came from Finn. He realized his siblings had cared so he knew he had to step up as the oldest sibling as Freya wasn't there. From the looks of shock on his sibling's faces he knew he hadn't done well as the oldest at all.