Interlude

(A/N: Reverse Rules Apply from actual book: Normal for the first timeline (the ones originally reading/ watching); Italicize for Second Timeline (the ones that are appearing). Since I decided to do this, the chapters where the first timeline goes into the second will not be used in this. Hopefully you understood what I just said.)

After Severus had been punched down and everyone stared in shock at seeing another Orion, they heard "Severus Tobias Snape!" from the hallway. "Mother?" he responded and a curly haired woman walked in with a pissed off look on her face, followed by a black haired, pale female with glowing green eyes. "What did he say?" she asked Orion. "Well Eileen, he said Sirius must've deserved what he had gotten, speaking of which, give that to you brother," he handed a vial and everyone was shocked seeing the small black haired girl next to him. She took it and sped over to Sirius and gave him the vial that he had immediately swallowed. Two more black haired girls came in and sat next to James while two brunettes came in, one went to Crowley and the other to Lily. Another blonde had come in and sat with Pandora.

They had all heard what Severus had said and were glaring rather hard, especially the green eyed woman who made James and Lily want to tackle her to the ground in hugs, they knew immediately who she was. So did Orion judging by the way he still had wide eyes but had been looking at the woman instead of his other self. He figured out it was Dahlia by seeing the young girl next to Sirius who looked like them both and Regulus' eye color matched hers. "How about first we see about questions because I have a feeling it's going to lead to something," said another Charlus who had another Dorea with him. Another Abraxas had walked in followed by a blonde woman and another couple consisting of a Korean woman and a brunette curly haired man. Before any questions were asked, James could not wait anymore and pulled his daughter into a hug. "Dahlia?" came from Lily. When the woman had nodded, Lily joined the hug. Everyone went and sat next to their previous selves, like the children did. Dahlia sat between her parents while the blonde woman sat next to Pandora, proving to others that she was Luna. Eileen unhappily sat next to the older version of her son.

"So the bad guy was actually Dumbledore and the Dark Lord was actually unwillingly being forced to split his soul to lose his sanity?" Lily asked and all the adults nodded. "Yeah in our timeline I would say you were rather sane," Abraxas said to the curly haired man, "Yeah I feel rather sane," he commented and that was when the others realized that Tom Riddle was at the end of the table. "Oh please," Dorea said, "Dahlia and Orion are the insane ones," many of the second timeline agreed while the two in question did not argue.

"What's a ghost rider?" Charlus asked. "Oh from the look on Dahlia's face, you'll probably find out," Dorea told him. "So do you guys know why you're showing up?" Regulus asked.

"Yes and the next time I see—what was the name he used?" Dahlia turned to her father for that question. "Mortis," he said. "Next time I see Mortis, I'm kicking his bony ass, he's probably hiding right now forgetting I can summon him," she said making some people realize who actually brought them here. "I'M SORRY!" came from out of the room and next thing we knew Dahlia was running out the room to the voice who let out a high pitched scream. "Aren't you going to stop her?" Abraxas asked Orion.

Orion gave Abraxas a look, "I just got allowed to sleep in a bedroom again for a week, I have had to sleep on the couches for two months, I'm not going to stop her," he said.

"Well that's good, doesn't mean you can't go out there," Tom said.

Orion was now giving Tom that look while all six of his children in the room all had a similar smirk, "I said a bedroom, I didn't say it was my bedroom," he said, "the kids are enjoying every second of it."

Next thing everyone knew Orion's wand was making noise, "I know which alarm that was but what was it you called it?" Dorea asked. "It was named 'Run For Your Damn Life Your Wife's a Murderous Redhead,'" Orion replied. "Wonder what pissed her off, it wasn't that servant of hers," Abraxas said while looking suspicious at his smiling wife. "My brother in law might want to give his oldest boy in the room a calming potion in the next thirty seconds," Luna said. Orion did as she said and the ten year old swallowed it. After it quickly took effect, they all heard, "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A LADY BLACK RING?!"

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WALBITCHA!" came an even louder voice, belonging to Dahlia. Both Orion's were looking a bit scared. Although, Orion's scared expression became a slightly insane one after hearing Walbitcha scream again, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WRITING IN A BOOK?!"

Charlus and Orion gained a big grin as they received new orders from Dahlia, "Excuse us, we're going to go scare Walbitcha," Charlus said. They both walked out and heard a high pitched scream followed by insane laughter. Dahlia walked back in and sat back in her spot when Sirius sped over to sit next to her. His siblings gave him an understanding look, they were all excited Walbitcha gets terrified again, but knew Sirius was not reacting well to the yelling even though he was calm. "Spoiled brat," came from Severus, although, his timing was off as everyone heard it when Walbitcha had stopped screaming. Dahlia pulled out her book again, "So should Blue or Green deal with him?"

"Green would kill him," Bellatrix said.

"But so would Blue," Andromeda pointed out.

"Yeah but Green would make it slower and more painful, pick Green," Eileen said to Dahlia while Severus gave her an offended look, "What? You act your father," she said, and completely meant it, she turned to the son she is fully raising, "You do not," she told him and he gave her a bright smile.

The doors burst open, revealing a tall, leather wearing skeletal creature surrounded by blue flames that looked right at Severus and used the penance stare, but not enough to kill him, and Severus screamed. "I compromised," Dahlia stated after Severus had finished screaming showing his slightly burnt out eyes. "That's a ghost rider by the way," she added.

The creature shrunk a little and the flames disappeared to reveal Charlus as 'Blue'. He sat back down as an engine was heard and chains then burst into the room, grabbing Severus and pulling him out. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" was heard. "Guess Orion is taking him for a ride," Dorea stated. "Mm-hmm," Dahlia hummed. "So can we know the new kids names?" the twins spoke up. "I'm Lyra Black," the girl who was still sitting in Sirius' previous seat spoke up. Orion walked back in with an unconscious Severus, "That was fast," Abraxas said. Orion shrugged, "Inferno and I were having a race," was all he said. "I heard introductions being made," he added.

"We have a sister?" both Sirius and Regulus said.

"I have two," James spoke up.

"We have one," both Pandora and Lucius said.

"I have a dead father and an alive mother!" Severus spoke up like he was damn proud of that fact.

"I'm Jane Potter, I'm the middle child," one of the girls next to James said.

"I'm Jade Potter, I'm the youngest," said the other one.

"And no we're not triplets," all three said.

"I'm Victoria Malfoy," said the young blonde girl.

"I'm Helena Riddle," said the girl next to Lily.

"I'm Ruby Riddle," said the one next to Crowley.

"Okay I'm assuming we are not going to be able to say our actual last name for a bit and my wife's name can't be said either," Tom spoke up. James raised his hand, "Why does Lily look different?"

Lily tried to speak but couldn't. "Important spoiler then," Dahlia said. "So where were you at?"

"Slughorn snapping," Sirius said.

"Ah, Tom the Slytherin takeover should be soon if this is the Yule Ball," Dahlia said to Tom, who gave a smirk in return.